~Chapter 2~

-----------------------------------------
You and Sun were playing random games for what felt like hours.. and it actually was for hours.. you didn't even realize that it was WAY past closing time..

You lay down on your stomach with your arms crossed and you kicking your legs.. you were tired.. actually you felt exhausted.. but you didn't want to leave sun alone.. you kind of felt bad to leave him all alone..

"What do you wanna do now friend?" Sun was sitting besides you sitting criss-cross, he had the same bright smile on his face that never left.

You let out an exhausted sigh and look at him with a small smile on your face..

"I don't mean to be rude.. but I'm pretty tired.." you spoke in a soft tone that was followed with a yawn.

Suns smile soon turned into a frown as he saw your exhaustion "I'm sorry (y/n)! I didn't mean to keep you awake!"

You let out a small chuckle and you close your eyes but continue talking.

"It's fine Sunny.. don't worry 'bout it"

He was taken quite off guard by the name "'Sunny'?"

You had a the same small smile on your face as you open your eyes a bit..

"Yeah. 'Sunny'. You don't mind if I call you that, right?"

His smile soon came back as he was excited by the new nickname "I don't mind at all!"

He tapped his 'chin' before responding "I'll call you Sunshine!"

You immediately felt you cheeks go warm...

'why is my face warm...' you thought to yourself..

After a split second you just smiled.. your smile was way bigger than usual.. it was kind of.. adorable.. "thanks. I like that" you spoke softly that was followed with a small laugh.

You sat up and your whole back felt stiff for some reason.. you stretched a bit until you heard a small crack which immediately made you feel better.

You and Sun both stayed quiet.. Sun just keeped looking at you while you just fidgeted with your fingers.

After a couple of minutes of silence Sun decided to speak up "So (y/n)!"

You looked up at him and you stopped fidgeting with your fingers.

"What's one of your favorite things to do? Ya know when your not working and your at home!"

It didn't even take long for you to think about it "sleep" you responded with a smile but then you soon laughed a bit.

Sun didn't know what else to say other than to just laughs long with you "really? That's one of your favorite things to do?"

"Who doesn't love to sleep? If I could id take a five hour nap!"

Sun loved your response and he just laughed for a bit longer before speaking up again "okay, other than sleeping. What else do you love to do?" His voice was so filled with curiosity and excitement.. like he wanted to get to know you more..

"Well.. I like to.. watch TV.. eat snacks.. and that's pretty much it!" You laughed slightly as you rubbed the back of your neck a bit.

you're such a lazy ass..

Your soft smile faded away as you heard a voice.. you didn't think about it to much so you just decided to ignore it.. although Sun was concerned about you..

"Sunshine? are you alright? Do you need water? Do you need something to eat? Are you hurt!?" It sounded like he was genuinely worried for you.. I mean who wouldn't be worried for their friend..