~Chapter 26~

TW: mention of sex, mention on male parts
-----------------------------------------
After what felt like hours went by of trying to tell Gregory he didn't see what he thought he saw. You decided to give up.

You look out a long, deep sigh as your head hangs low and you soon feel a hand on your shoulder.

You look back up as your (e/c) eyes stare into Sun's yellow beaming eyes. You had a weak smile on your face.

"Sometimes.. I wonder if he knows too much.." he said with a small chuckle and all you could do was just laugh along with him.

"Yeah.. it actually kind of worries me.." you say softly, only for Sun to hear. Then you suddenly hear your name.

"(Y/nnnnnn).. can we go home now? You and Sun can flirt with each other Tomorrow.." Gregory soon said followed with a long whine as he walked towards you.

You blush just a bit before letting out a chuckle and picking Gregory up with ease. You didn't care if he was like 12, he was actually pretty small for his age.

"Sure Buddy.." you pat his head with one hand as your other arm is holding him.

You look up at Sun who was looking down at you. You motion Sun to come down with your hand and he bends down a bit just to be face to face with you.

You lean towards him and place a small kiss on his cheek and you feel your face warm up just a bit. You look at Sun and see that he had a faint bright blush on his cheeks. You smile weakly and let out a small giggle.

"See you tomorrow Sunny." You look at him for a couple of seconds before turning around and walking to your desk. You grab your stuff and head towards the large doors and as you are about to push them open. You turn around once more and give Sun a small wave and he returns the wave back.

You push the doors open and leave the daycare and just as you leave, you hear a voice on the speaker saying that the Pizzaplex was going to close soon.

'perfect timing' you thought to yourself as you started walking to the exit. Pushing past people and accidentally knocking kids over.

Honestly you didn't care. You did hate kids, but you made an exception for two.

It was a long walk to the exit and even though you were tired of carrying Gregory, you didn't want to let him walk the entire time. So motherly.

As you continue to walk, you hear someone call your name but you thought it was in your head. Until you hear it again, so you gave in and turned around to see Noah running towards you.

When he was close enough to you, you spoke up "Oh, hey Noah. What's up?"

It was breathing heavily but not very much, it seemed like he was just running for a very long time.

"Hey (y/n), have you.. seen Iris? I've been looking all over her and... I just can't find her." He said in between deep breaths.

The name struck a nerve in you, you haven't seen Iris since you two got in a fight not too long ago. Which was like what, a few hours ago? You were never really good at keeping track of time.

"No.. haven't seen her.." you say weakly as your gaze goes to the floor.

He didn't seem to notice how uneasy you became when you heard her name so he just continued "god damn it... She's been gone ever since you came here. Are you sure you don't know where she is?.."

You shake your head and you feel Gregory tug on your sleeve causing your gaze to go to him. You looked into his brown-gold eyes and you could tell he could see something happened between you and Iris.