~Chapter 6~

Tw: Blood, mention of death
-----------------------------------------
"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Can we please go see the show?? Pretty please??"  You pointed towards the stage where the Glamrock animatronics would soon perform on.

You held onto her hand and tugged on it at the same time.

Your mother laughed softly as she looked down at you with the most beautiful smile on here face "of course my little angel"

You both made your way to the stage area, but a crowd of kids passed through you and your mother causing you to lose your grip on her hand..

The moment you feel your hand no longer holding your mother's hand you stop in your tracks..

You desperately look around for your mother but all the kids pushing and yelling happily was making it harder for you to find her..

You then managed to take a glance at a small doorway, where you saw your mother being taken away by.. a white figure?..

You tried to make your way through the crowd of kids but each of them continued to push and shove you.. you were about to scream but the sudden noise coming from the stage made every child scream for joy.. while you were there standing in tears..

It took a couple of tries for you to completely make it out of the crowd and find your beloved mother..

You frantically looked around to find the right door to where your mother had gone through..

You went with your gut and entered through double doors that had a sign that read 'employees only'..

You've been walking down the stairs for what felt like hours.. you were already feeling tired but you were on a quest on finding your mother..

After a couple more stairs you finally found some ground.. you were scared.. and you frantically looked around but with it being so dark, it just made it harder..

But not to long after you heard a scream.. a cry for help.. and you started to run in the direction you heard it..

You finally saw a bit of light coming from a room.. and the moment you entered left you speechless..

There.. your mother.. on the ground while she was covered in blood... Her beautiful dress had been torn.. her hair was messed up.. she had blood dripping down her head..

You immediately started to cry and ran towards your mother.. you fell on your knees and scratched them a bit but there you were.. your mother Infront of you..

She was dead... Or so you thought.. you held her arm and she still felt a bit warm but not too much..

"Mommy!? Mommy, are you okay!?" Tears continued to run down your face.. that's when your mother turned her head slightly to face you..

"S-sweetie?.. (y/n).. please leave.. it's.. it's not safe.. here.." Your mother's voice was quiet and a bit raspy..

"But.. but I wanna be with you! I can't leave you here, your hurt!" You grabbed your mother's hand and held it tight.. you felt her give you a small squeeze on your hand..

"(Y/n) everything will be alright.. I love you my little angel.. never forget that.." and with that you felt your mother's grip around your hand loosen but you held on tight..

"Mommy!?? Please be okay!! I'll get some help! I promise!"
.

.

.