~Chapter 3~

-----------------------------------------
After a couple of minutes you managed to find all the generators and the lights began to flicker on. You let out a sigh of relief when the lights turned on.

You immediately get a pickup hug from behind which made you let out a small yelp.

"OH MY GOD SUNSHINE! DID MOON HURT YOU!? HE WONT TELL ME ANYTHING! OH GOSH I WAS SO WORRIED!" Sun's voice was a mix of concern and worry.

You let out a soft chuckle and a warm smile was plastered on your face "It's alright sunny. Moon didn't hurt me. In fact he was quiet nice.." sun eventually put you down. You turned around to face him only to see shock written all over his face.

"Really? Moon was nice to you? Like he didn't hurt you in anyway? Not even one bit?" He bent down a bit to match your height.. you were honestly getting annoyed that both Sun and Moon kept doing this but, hey. It saves your neck.

"Nope. Not even one bit." You had a soft smile on your face but Sun was still worried.

"But.. he said you were scared? And well.. I kind of thought you were scared of him." Suns voice became soft but it still sounded like he was worried.

"Oh that! Sorry if I worried you two.. but I have a fear of the dark.." you rubbed the back of your neck.. you felt kind of embarrassed if you were being honest..

Your so childish..

You heard the voice again and the voices hurted you.. seems like they were meant to bring you down..

You decided to push your thoughts away and put a small smile on your face.

"Well that's alright! Some people have a fear of the dark! But we'll keep you safe, don't worry!" Sun's voice was no longer filled with worry or concern.. but now it was a caring voice..

"Thanks sunny.." you let your hand fall to your side when both of you hear a sound from the speaker.

'Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex is now open!'

Your eye went somewhat wide as you look at Sun then just somewhere else "I've been here all night!? And I didn't get any sleep!?"

You were so shocked.. it felt like you've been here for only a few minutes but it turned out you stayed here for the entire night..

"I'm surprised how you didn't notice! But I guess your mind was to busy about finding the generators.." Sun spoke his last sentence in a soft tone followed by a nervous chuckle.

"Sorry sunny! But I'll be right back!" Your voice was almost filled with panic. You ran towards the daycare doors while Sun calls after you.

You ran all the way to the front of the Pizzaplex and surprisingly you knew the way. Once you made it there was someone waiting there.. it must be Iris.

You placed both of your hands on your knees while you catch your breath.

"Are.. you.. Iris..!?" You spoke in between your deep breaths.

"Yes, yes I am" they spoke in a caring yet sweet tone.

The moment you looked at her.. you.. were kind of amazed..

She had shoulder length hair and somewhat curly hair.. her hair color was blond with pink highlights.. she had some eyeliner and you could tell that she was wearing lipgloss by how the light shines on her lips.. she had a purple flower hair clip.. and a golden necklace that had some different color flowers on it.. she smelled like coconut and.. she had a perfect body.. she was wearing a mechanic outfit that fit her perfectly.. her smile just made her 10x more beautiful..