Author's note

You've finished it! Congratulations to you and a BIG thanks from me,Anathi,for daring to select this story and take your time reading it.

I'd like to thank you for that,you have my forever gratitude.

I'd also like to thank my cousin,Mihlali Mokotho for inspiring me to write and for the never ending support in not only my writing but in my life. 💜

Lukhanyo Satsha,Unako Tshawe for always being there from the onset,helping me through my stumbling blocks and even when I disappointed you guys( which I'm eternally sorry for),you never stopped loving. 💜

Gcobokazi Sicwebu GPMS! For the lovely book cover,continue being the creative you are💜.

Finally my friends,Mvano and Liyema for the constant motivation and loyalty.

You guys( and you my lovely reader) are special to my heart,please continue supporting me.

And now mushy stuff aside,my next book will be dropping in a few months...REDEMPTION.

SYNOPSIS:

Tina Wang is sentenced to 5 years in prison. Prior to that,she worked for the Japanese Mafia,Tanaza Yakuza. One of the most feared on the globe. Tina was one of their most efficient assassins and as a result,she had a private relationship with their leader.

Everything goes wrong one night and she finds herself arrested. Like most people say,jail can really change a person. That also applied to Tina. Post prison she wants nothing to do with crime and tries to bond with her family and find a decent job.

Problems arise when Tanaza Yakuza wants her back and the issue? They will stop at nothing to get her back.

How can Tina fend them off? What can she risk in order to get out? Can she trust an organised crime official Dante to help her? But this question looms above them all.

Will she give in ❓