part 22|a certain red bot|

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: Dream on - Aerosmith

"Does anyone have eyes on Natasha?" Clint shouted over the coms

"Clint, what happened to her?!" Y/n responded

"Ultron has her I think!"

"Shit!"

-

"Any news on Nat?" Bruce asked, watching Stygian pace in the corner of the room.

"Haven't heard. But she's alive or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it." Tony replied.

"This is sealed tight" Clint contributed referring to the coffin-shaped tech in front of him.

"We're gonna need to access the program to break it down from within."

"Any chance Natasha might leave you a message, outside the Internet, old school spy stuff?"

"Yeah, I'll find something." Said Clint walking off. Y/n followed him shortly after.

"I can work on tissue degeneration if you could fry whatever operational system Cho implanted."

"Yeah, about that," Tony answered with a suggesting look.

"No."

"You have to trust me."

"Kinda don't."

"Our ally, the guy protecting the military's nuclear codes, I found him."

"Hello doctor banner" Jarvis announced.

"Ultron didn't go after Jarvis because he was angry, he attacked him because he was scared of what he can do. So Jarvis went underground, scattered, and dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there until I pieced him together."

"So you want me to help you put Jarvis into this thing?"

"No! Of course not! I want to help you put Jarvis into this thing. You know bio organics better than anyone."

"And you just assume Jarvis' operational matrix can beat Ultron's?"

"Jarvis has been beating him from inside without him knowing it. This is the opportunity, we can create Ultron's perfect self without the homicidal glitches he thinks are his winning personality. We have to."

"I believe it's worth a go" Jarvis chimed in."

"I'm in a loop. I'm caught in a time loop. This is exactly where it all went wrong."

"I know, I know what everyone's gonna say but they're already saying it. We're mad scientists. We're monsters buddy. Make a stand. It's not a loop. It's the end of the line."

-

"I'm going to say this once." Steve stomped into the room with Wanda and Pietro.

"How about nonce."

"Shut it down."

"Nope, not going to happen."

"You don't know what you're doing."

"And you do? She's not in your head."

"I know you're angry," Wanda spoke with a thick accent.

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change your shade."

"Banner after everything that's happened-"

"That's nothing compared to what's coming-"

"You don't know what's in there-"