part 34 |i see red|

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: I see red - everybody loves an outlaw

It happened again. She went out at night. This time without a message, she destroyed the phone.

Although she had some fun earlier with Wanda, she still had the urge to go out.

Y/n had no plan in mind, nor a target. She had taken some money with her and carried some of her usual weapons.

She perched on top of buildings, peering at any suspicious figures below.

A few casual thieves passed by so she followed them.

They had turned the corner into an alley, grouping to glance over what they had taken.

She made her way down the side of the building, jumping down.

"Well boys," she spoke taking out her knife, "such petty crimes, you've fallen into my trap. I'm bored, let's make this interesting shall we?" She said flashing her sharp teeth.

They took out their guns aiming it at her.

"Oh no. Guns. I'm so scared." She said putting on a fake voice.

"Who are you?" One man shouted.

"Why, come a bit closer and you can find out gentlemen," Stygian said slowly walking towards them with a smirk.

They started shooting and she quickly dodged all their bullets. When they all had to reload, she took her shot.

Throwing her knives at their necks, Stygian moved around gracefully performing tricks.

Moving past each one of them, she finished killing each one in her own unique way.

Taking one of the criminal's heads she forcefully cracked his skull against one of the walls.

The next man had his body sliced from his neck to his lower stomach in one go.

The third one was hung from the fire escape on the left.

Repeatedly stabbing them all she saw was red.

It was a bloodbath.

When finished she wrote something on the ground in their blood.

"Justice is served."

As she heard the sirens on their way she climbed back up the building wiping the back of her hand on her cheek, getting her mask dirty.

The mask only covered the top of her head for more flexibility, and to give her victims a tease with her smirk.

Jumping from building to building, she found a new scouting spot. She spent a while playing with her knives as there was no one bad coming by.

As her legs dangled off the edge of the building, she presumed they had all run off due to the police down the street that was currently at her last scene.

Getting up, Stygian began walking off when she noticed something else.

There was the guy from her disaster the night before. The bodyguard of the guy she had tried to track. However, he was alone.

She could tell by the look on his face he was off duty.

-

"Tell me who you work for," Stygian growled into his ear as she started to cut into his neck. He was terrified.

"I can't tell you the name, but we're linked to Hydra."

"You can't tell me the name or you won't tell me the name? Why? Because you'll be killed?" She said the last sentence in a petty voice. "I'd speak up otherwise it won't be them who kills you and it won't be a pleasant death."

"I can't, they don't give us a name, only a letter. Most of the organisation don't know who it is."

"What's the letter?"

"R"

"This is the most pathetic bullshit I've death with," she said, digging deeper into his neck.

"I promise that's all I know!" He shouted

"Where do you go when you work then?"

He told her the building and sighed, thinking that he would be set free now.

She hummed in response and slit his throat.

-

It was like deja vu. Once again Stygian was arriving back to the compound covered in blood. Luckily no one was around to see.

Performing the same routine she had the night before, she cleaned herself and her suit.

Y/n had finished drying her hair and got into bed, hoping to get some rest.

Her light was off and she was slowly drifting off to sleep when someone had knocked on her door.

She groaned at the inconvenience and got up to open it.

Rubbing her eyes, she looked at the person on the other side of the door.

"Oh hey Nat, come in." She said, walking over to her nightstand to turn on the lamp.

"Is it okay if I sleep here for tonight?"

"Of course, you can."

Y/n joined Nat in bed and cuddled up to her.

"Usual nightmares?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah," Nat said with a sad tone. In response, Stygian kissed Nat on the forehead.

"Goodnight, love."

"Goodnight."

Poor, innocent Natasha had no idea what Y/n had just done, and now she was cuddled up to her.

This person might be a murderer but Nat felt safe around her. Even if she didn't know about the girl's hobby.