part 31|revealed|

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: I was all over her - Sylvia Palth

Steve arrived outside the location Y/n had given him many hours earlier.

He texted Y/n to make sure she knew he was there. She replied a few minutes later that they were on their way.

-Steve-
I'm here Y/n. How long will you be?

-Y/n-
Ojay

Judging by her blatant misspelling and no answer to the second message, he knew that the girls must be severely drunk.

When they both stumbled out of the car, Steve got out to help them in.

He got back into the driver's seat as both girls giggled in the back.

"I take it yous have had a good night?" Steve laughed from the front, starting the car.

"Mhm, it's been wonderful."

He started to drive and the rest of the car journey was pretty silent. Both the redhead and the brunette trying to figure out what world they were on.

Getting up to their room, Steve headed off to his room to go to sleep. Nat and Y/n, however, stuck to their word and continued the night. Y/n took out some whisky and other strong alcohol. They mixed some with other beverages and drank others straight.

They were both slumped against the edge of the bed with bottles in hand.

"I've dreamed of doing this *hiccup* forever, I'm so happy *hiccup* it has come true," Y/n spoke moving over to Natasha.

"I can't express how much *hiccup* I love you. I want to be with you forever."

"Where's the ring?" Y/n joked placing kisses all down Nat's neck, even beginning to place some marks on her chest.

Natasha put the bottle down and led Y/n to the bed.

"The floor is cold" Natasha complained.

Natasha pulled Y/n into another kiss by her neck, this one being full of emotion, despite them being heavily Intoxicated.

Nat moved on top and began kissing down the girl's neck leaving her own marks on her lower chest.

-

Their energy had faded and both girls fell asleep, only in whatever they had, had on underneath their dresses, wrapped up next to each other.

They both slept like babies that night because of their extreme intake of alcohol.

They did not think about the morning and what it would hold for them: the half-empty bottles scattered across the room, messy clothes on their floor, oh and in case I forgot to mention, one hell of a hangover.

-

The sun rose hours before anyone woke up in the compound. Whilst two of the Avengers had been out, the team had spent their night watching movies together so they had also gone to sleep late.

It reached 11 o'clock and Y/n had awoken to an uneasy feeling in her stomach, she quickly rushed out of bed to the bathroom, making it in time to throw up the waste from last night.

When she had finished she tried to clean up and began to sort herself out. She looked up in the mirror for the first time that morning, slightly shocked by the multiple hickeys across her body and the fact she was only in her undergarments.

She looked back into the room to see Natasha in the same position, but also covered in hickeys with only her undergarments. Y/n had pieced it together and had managed to remember parts of last night.

She brushed her teeth and put on a large T-shirt and some soft shorts. She walked around the room, quietly cleaning up the mess from the previous night.

It got to half past 11 when Natasha woke up too. Unlike Y/n she had a few minutes to pull herself together before having to rush off to the bathroom.

When she came back out looking slightly more presentable, the brunette just laughed.

"Good morning, darling." She said

Nat mumbled the same thing back, rubbing her eyes; still processing things.

She went to go put on a top and some shorts. The brunette wandered over to where Nat stood and hugged her from behind.

"Good morning Y/n," Nat said more clearly this time.

"Also feeling like shit?"

"What do you think," Nat said with a half-serious stare that said 'isn't it obvious'

The brunette laughed and kissed Natasha's cheek.

"I'm going to get some paracetamol and water from the kitchen, are you coming?"

"Yeah, one sec"

Nat brushed her hair and then followed Y/n out of the room to the kitchen.

Everyone was in the kitchen. Tony, Wanda, Sam, Steve, Bruce, Clint, Rhodey and even Thor.

"Morning ladies!" Thor spoke quite loudly.

"Ow, Thor please be quiet, I have got the biggest hangover ever and any sudden movement or noise might make me throw up," Nat spoke, rubbing her eyes once more.

Y/n passed a glass full of water towards Nat, as well as the painkillers.

"So, Y/n, might I ask," Tony said with a grin, looking towards Cap, who gave him a warning glare. Tony continued to talk though, "What might them marks be on your neck, which also happens to be on Nat?"

Steve moved his hand to cover his face and groaned. Thor was genuinely confused as to what they were, Wanda was smirking at the two girls, as she had known about all of this for months, Clint had the biggest grin that was aimed at Nat and the rest of the team just observed.

"It's too early for this Tony, just, I don't know, use your imagination," Y/n said, finishing her glass.

Nat looked at her with an expression that read 'Do you want to tell them?'

Y/n just shrugged, so Nat took over.

"It's what you think Tony. Me and Y/n are in a relationship. We have been for a while."

"Sam that's twenty bucks for me," Steve smirked. Sam walked over and handed him the money.

"Hang on you made bets?" Y/n asked partially shocked and partially confused.

"I mean it wasn't completely hidden. Your relationship, I mean."

Y/n just tutted and grabbed herself a mug of coffee.