part 40 |teasing|

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande

They'd finally reached their destination, and the conversation between the group never stopped on the journey.

Once it had landed, Nat hadn't looked out the window yet and didn't know what to expect.

A lot of the group had not been there before, so they were also quite shocked. It was dark outside and presumably, the kids were asleep.

However, Laura came outside to meet them all. Clint rushed out to hug and kiss her.

"Thank you for agreeing to this," He said kissing her on the temple as he turned to the group.
"Welcome."

"Thank you, Laura, for agreeing to this." Y/n smiled.

"Oh don't worry about it, besides, I'll be out of your way tomorrow night anyways."

Y/n turned to look at Nat who was smiling at her.

"We're staying over as a big group?" Nat asked Y/n.

"Yup. Staying over tonight, doing whatever tomorrow, and then having a party that night. We leave the morning after." Y/n smirked.

"Thank you so much. Thank you, Laura." Nat spoke going over to hug the woman.

"Come on in then guys, we'll get sleeping areas sorted," Clint said, "there are three spare rooms upstairs, two double beds and two singles. There's another room with two singles down here and there are two pullouts in the lounge."

"Me and Rhodey will take the two singles upstairs," Tony said raising his hand, smiling at the guy.

"Yeah I think me and Nat will take one of the doubles upstairs," Y/n spoke with an arm around Nat's waist.

Eventually, everything worked out. Thor and Bruce took the two singles downstairs, Maria had one pull out and Steve had the other. Which left Wanda and Vision with the other double bed.

Wanda never complained but did go bright red.

"So... Wanda and Vision sharing?" Nat smirked at Y/n from across the room, as she got changed into something to sleep in.

"That was unintentional, you'll be surprised to know. We didn't set it up."

Y/n continued to unpack, also creating the bed more comfortable by moving pillows and blankets.

As Y/n was getting changed she realised she couldn't find her top anywhere.

Nat eventually noticed her looking and laughed.

"Looking for something?" The redhead teased as she hid the shirt behind her back.

Y/n turned and slowly walked toward Nat with a smirk on her face.

Slinking her arms around the other girl, moving to whisper in Nat's ear, the brunette spoke, "I was..."

"Do you know where it could've gone?" Nat teased further.

Y/n moved back slightly, still keeping her hands around the other girl's waist.

"I might have left it. I'm quite clumsy." She smirked, "Unless someone thought to take it?"

Nat laughed.

Stygian leaned in to whisper again, this time, closer. It sent shivers down Natasha's spine, the feeling of them being so physically close, she loved it.

"You know..." Y/n whispered slowly, "You could've just asked me to undress, darling." She hovered her head there for a few seconds.

Natasha had gone fully red at the comment, in fact, she was feeling her knees go.

"Easy there, I can't have you collapse," she smirked.

Kissing down the redhead's neck, as she got lower she began leaving small marks.

"This height difference is unfair, I think it's my turn," Natasha said with unknown confidence.

"Oh, is it?" Y/n smirked as she was pulled towards the bed by the redhead.

Nat had left Stygian's t-shirt on the floor on their way over, now seeing it didn't matter.

As they kissed, Nat sat on top, she kissed around the other girl's chest, leaving marks of her own.

Y/n's hands roamed further and further up Natasha's stomach until she stopped to take off Nat's shirt, leaving both girls in their bras.

-

Meanwhile, Wanda was panicked. She had to sleep in the same bed as Vision. He was confused by the girl's behaviour as he didn't understand how humans worked, so he spoke.

"Wanda? Are you alright? Your heart rate seems to be quite frantic."

"Yeah, I'm- uh - fine Vision, I just thought I had lost something but I haven't."

"Okay then, Wanda. Let me know if I can help."

She eventually got into bed, having a shocking realisation. At least, it was shocking to her.

She liked it. She liked being physically close to him. Sure it was slightly weird because he was a robot, but it can't all be that bad, can it?

Then, a scary realisation came upon her. He was a robot. He can't feel things. So, he wouldn't be able to love her back.

After sniffing a few times, not realising a few tears had fallen, Vision turned over.

"Wanda? It seems you're crying. I've observed humans for a little while and I've gathered that hugging you would be the best option. Would that be okay?"

She nodded as she wiped her damp eyes.

He leaned in and gave her the best hug a robotic could. She laughed because he was trying. Part of her felt that she could teach him how to feel. Maybe that would work.