part 47 |captured...again?|

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: Skyfall - Adele

It was like any other day for Y/n. She woke up to the grin of the evil officer.

"Guess what was developed!" he smirked.

She knew not to respond to his questions when they were like this. It would only end badly.

"We have created a stronger dose of your serum. Your ours and with it improved, it'll last longer. No more fuck ups like last time."

Fear dripped from Y/n, only feeding the maliciousness of the officer even more.

Then he said the infamous sentence: "Prep her"

After her screams filled the room from being shocked, they injected the serum into her skull.

-

(A/n: FYI Y/n is under Hydra control still in this bit)

Stygian was training when a man ran into the room.

"Sir! We're being attacked!" He shouted.

Immediately, the officer gave Y/n a look that sent shivers down her spine.

"You caused this! Didn't you? You're sneaky. Or so you think. You'll never get rid of us. You can't be sneaky when you're dead!"

Stygian continued to train until she heard a gun go off twice, then a sound of metal crashing against a wall.

She looked down to the ground, her fists still pressed against the punching bag.

Instantly, she moved at the speed of light, taking the gun from the officer who was dead on the floor and pointing it at the redhead and blonde soldier in the doorway.

"Y/n we know this will be confusing but we need you to come with us," the man spoke from the doorway.

"Who the fuck is Y/n." She spat.

Natasha couldn't hide the disappointment and hurt in her eyes.

"We need to get you out of here. You are being controlled by an evil organisation. We're here to save you."

"Save me? Please. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm leaving." She said dragging the dead officer with her. She needed his eye to get through the doors.

Steve blocked her.

She looked up at the ceiling and laughed for a brief moment. Then, she quickly grabbed the knife from her pocket and pressed it up against the man's neck.

Immediately, the redhead responded by putting the gun up against the back of Y/n's head.

She started laughing.

Without giving her a chance, Steve knocked her out with his shield, her knife falling to the floor, with the gun.

Nat sighed, knowing the whole process of converting her back to normal was going to be tedious.

-

Coming out of the base, Y/n was immediately cuffed and drugged with the strongest stuff they had.

She lay on one of the benches, limp. Natasha was sat across from her, on the floor.

Only now did she have the full ability to take in Y/n's appearance.

There were long bandages which covered her arms and legs. Her hair was tied up but looked slightly greasy. Dried blood covered her. Her knuckles were swollen and had open cuts. Her body seemed to rest uncomfortably and she had a pained expression on her face. The face was covered in gashes and bruises. It was clear she hadn't slept from the eyebags that Nat had noticed last time. She also noticed, back in the base, she walked with a slight limp. Across her neck and arms, there were visible marks from needles. Also on her neck, she had multiple red marks from the electric collar.

The assassin just stared, devastated. How had she let this happen?

Too many questions raced through her mind, the appearance of Y/n, where she had been held and for how long. It shattered her. It was overwhelming. It felt suffocating. She'd had to quickly gasp for a breath because she had forgotten to breathe. Stinging in her eyes started too, announcing that the tears were ready.

Her mind had suddenly picked up the noise of the jet and made it sound incredibly loud.

Bruce had seen this and sat next to her. He handed over his headphones knowing how noise can make a situation even more stressful.

She looked up and partially smiled for a brief second, to say thank you. She put them on and music played. It did help slightly.

-

When they got back Y/n was ushered into a medical room to be checked for any open wounds. The doctors found a few and sewed them up, putting large bandages over them.

Afterwards, she was moved to the cell. The Avengers thought this measure was absurd but in Fury's eye, this was the right way to go.