CHAPTER 31

NEZ woke up in the familiar room and her arm was wrapped with bandage. Bumangon si Nez at sumandal sa headboard ng kama. Mag-isa lang siya sa loob ng kwarto at wala siyang maramdaman na kasama niya.

Biglang bumalik sa isipan ni Nez ang mga naganap nang makita niya ang braso niya na may benda. Was it real? Or was it just a dream?

Pero nakita mismo ng mata niya ang nangyari. Tyler transformed into human and that human was Rowan.

Napahawak si Nez sa kaniyang ulo dahil sumasakit na ito. She saw it with her own eyes. The human transformed into wolves and her husband was one of them.

Bumukas ang pinto ng kwarto.

Nez was expecting for Rowan but she was disappointed when she saw Daphne kasama ang ina ni Rowan. Their expression was unreadable so Nez didn't know what to do.

"It's okay. Just lie down." Masuyong sabi ng ina ni Rowan.

"Mommy..."

Ngumiti si Rebecca nang marinig ang itinawag sa kaniya ni Nez.

"Si Rowan po?" tanong ni Nez.

"Wala siya dito ngayon. May pulong siya kasama ang ibang Alpha."

Kumunot ang nuo ni Nez. "Alpha?"

"Iyon ang tawag nila sa Leader ng Pack. Alpha." Rebecca said. "And you are the Luna because you are Rowan's mate."

Mas lalo pang naguluhan si Nez sa sinabi ng ina ni Rowan. "C-can you enlighten me? Hindi ko po kayo maintindihan." Aniya.

Nagkatinginan si Rebecca at Daphne.

"We are werewolves. Rowan, my son, is a werewolf too." Rebecca confessed the truth. "We are belonged to a pack called Shadow Pack. I am the Former Luna and my husband was the Former Alpha. Alpha and Luna runs the pack together. They are the leader. Their duty is to protect their people. Rowan accepted the title of being an Alpha when he was twenty-one. Being an Alpha is a big responsibility. And you are his soulmate."

"Soulmate?"

Tumango si Rebecca. "Soulmate is the other half. Or by simply mean, soulmate is a lover but the difference, soulmate is the only one for you. Meaning, you are the only woman that Rowan will love for the rest of his life."

Napakurap si Nez saka itinuro ang sarili. "I am the only woman that Rowan will love for the rest of his life?"

Tumango si Rebecca. "Soulmates are for eternity, until death, Nez. Except if you reject Rowan, then your bond will cut off. He will be given a second chance mate but that would be impossible."

"Reject?"

"Rejection. If you don't accept Rowan to be your soulmate then that was rejection and that was painful for us." Ani Daphne.

Nagbaba ng tingin si Nez. Rejection? Napahawak siya sa tapat ng kaniyang puso. Napabuntong hininga siya at tipid na ngumiti.

Sunod na tumingin si Nez kay Daphne.

Daphne took a deep breath before she speaks. "I am the Beta Female. Harry is my mate. I am the second-in-command of the Luna which is you."

Nez nodded her head. "O-okay..."

Ngumiti si Daphne. "I was a rogue before. I don't belong to any pack. He accepted me and my son to be part of Shadow Pack. He is a good alpha, Nez."

"I know..." He's a good husband too and I love him for that. "Leave me. I wanted to digest all the information that I have heard."

Naintindihan ni Rebecca ang daughter-in-law niya kaya naman tinignan niya si Daphne. "Let's go."

Tumango si Daphne saka bahayang yumukod kay Luna Nez.