CHAPTER 33

"THERE are Ten Alpha who were serving the Royal Family. We are ranked and I am the Third Rank Alpha and that's makes you as the Third Rank Luna. Keanu is the First Rank Alpha and Dale is the Second Rank Alpha. All my friends that you've met on Keanu and Ava's wedding anniversary, they are all Alphas. But Dimitri is the Crown Prince of Werewolves. He is the next king." Kwento ni Rowan nang hilingin ng asawa na magkwento siya tungkol sa kanilang mga werewolves.

Napatango si Nez.

"Prince Dimitri has a twin brother. He's been here but you didn't meet him yet."

"Oh. Wait, didn't you say you are rank. So, is that mean that you are ranked by power?" tanong ni Nez.

Umiling si Rowan. "We are all equal in terms of power. We are just ranked to distinguish our family and our pack. Walang kinalaman ang ranked namin sa mga kapangyarihan na hawak namin. Walang mas mataas at walang mababa. We, ten Alphas are all friends."

"That's good." Tumingin siya sa labas ng bintana. "Full moon pala ngayon."

Bahagyang nanlaki ang mata ni Rowan. "Full moon ngayon?" mabilis niyang tinignan ang buwan at doon niya napagtanto na full moon nga. Kaya pala nararamdaman niya mula pa kanina na tumataas ang temperatura ng katawan niya.

"Ro..."

"Hmm?"

"Aalis ka ba para sa pack patrol?" Nez asked. Mulan ang malaman niya ang tungkol sa tunay na pagkatao ni Rowan, at maging isa siyang Luna. Though she hasn't formally received her title yet but she's been learning the responsibility of a Luna.

Umiling si Rowan. "No. I can't go."

"Bakit?"

"I'm on heat."

"Heat?"

Tumango si Rowan. "I'll just be on the shower." To lessen the heat, he needs to stay under the cold shower.

Tatayo na sana si Rowan pero nahawakan ni Nez ang kamay niya kaya napatigil siya. He looked at his wife. "What's the matter?"

"Don't go."

Kumunot ang nuo ni Rowan.

"Don't go." Niyakap ni Nez ang asawa.

Natigilan si Rowan pero ramdam niya na mas lalong tumaas ang temperatura ng katawan niya. But he tried his best to control himself.

Hinaplos niya ang buhok ni Nez. "What is it? Is something bothering you?"

"I love you. Let's complete the mating bond."

Nagulat si Rowan dahil sa sinabi ng asawa. "Love?"

Nez smiled. "Let's complete the mating bond."

"Where the heck did you hear those?" Rowan asked.

Nez showed her two fingers. "I have two friends. Ava and Candace. They told me about it. The mark, the red wolf mark and the mating process."

Nahilot na lang ni Rowan ang sentido.

"Why did you keep it from me?" Nez asked. "I could help you."

"I know you're not ready so I didn't tell you." Rowan gently said.

"What if I'm ready now?"

Rowan looked at his wife. "You are?"

Tumango si Nez.

"Nez, I'm telling you. Tonight, is full moon which I will more aggressive so don't tempt me."

"I'm not."

Rowan's eyes glowed and he quickly pushed his wife onto the bed. Mabilis rin niya ito kinubabawan. Hinawakan niya ang magkabilang pulsuhan ng asawa.

Nez gulped. She could say the Rowan was controlling and restraining himself for too long. She could see the desire and lust in her husband's eyes.