3

"Brother Pei, how is life in the army?"

"Why are you asking this?"

"I haven't been in the army. I heard that Brother Pei used to be a mecha pilot, so I'm more curious about Brother Pei's occupation."

Si Huaixi hugged the soft pillow and looked at Pei Zhaozhou with clear and curious eyes.

Pei Zhaozhou pursed his lips, hesitated for a moment, but still replied: "It's alright, but the mecha pilot is not as glamorous as the outside world imagined, and in this position, he must resist the most powerful and severe enemy. The mecha pilot's The death rate has never been lower, but I have never regretted being a mecha pilot of the Empire, which is the greatest pride and honor of being an Imperial."

"Brother Pei, although my next words are presumptuous, can you tell me why you left the army?"

Pei Zhaozhou's eyes flashed with pain, and he immediately turned cold and scolded, "You don't need to know these things!"

Obviously, Brother Pei is very resistant to answering this question. There may be some hidden secrets, otherwise Brother Pei's reaction will not be so intense.

Si Huaixi frowned. If he directly told Pei Zhaozhou what would happen to him in the future, he would definitely think he was a lunatic full of nonsense, and they had not known each other for more than 24 hours, so he was a little impatient.

Si Huaixi's expression was low, and he sighed: "Brother Pei, I'm the one who talked too much."

"Well." Pei Zhaozhou glanced at it and passed by coldly.

Room 704, Interstellar Hotel.

Pei Zhaozhou was wearing a white bathrobe, his amber-gold eyes were covered with a layer of darkness, and the cigarette in his hand was not smoking. When the sparks burned to the end, soot fell on the ground, and he was still standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window.

Overlooking Si Huaixi who walked out of the hotel all the way.

The matter of his gonad damage is a secret and must not be known by the outside world. It is not a good thing for Si Huaixi, who has no background, to know.

Moreover, Pei Zhaozhou also expressed doubts about Si Huaixi's identity. It was not that there were no spies who wanted to get close to him to obtain confidential documents.

But they were all seen by Pei Zhaozhou one by one.

Even so, people who shouldn't know already know it.

Pei Zhaozhou evoked a sneer, turned around and answered the phone.

"Hey."

At the other end of the conversation was my friend Zhou Wenjia. Sitting in the lobby of the Interstellar Hotel, he crossed his legs and said, "President Pei, I just asked the lady at the front desk. Your room hasn't been vacated yet. This is not your style."

Pei Zhaozhou heard his friend's sarcastic tone, and sneered: "I still need you to take care of my style. Why don't I find something to do when I have so much free time."

Zhou Wenjia straightened his legs immediately, raised his eyebrows and said plausibly, "It's not because you attend our company's annual meeting, plus the feelings of our dead friends, how can I as the organizer not take special care of you? An important guest!"

"You are an old-fashioned old man, even if you are no longer a mecha pilot, you still maintain a schedule of waking up at six o'clock and exercising at seven o'clock every day. You have been unstoppable for many years. What is the reason for you to stay in bed until now? ?"