40

Holding the star map drawn by the ghost girl Irene, there are several stars of different colors around the dark purple star, this is the only clue.

Irene's body is still alive, and her mental body has only become weak because she has been away from her body for too long. Si Huaixi is not sure how long she can last, and she doesn't even understand how she entered the virtual world of the game.

Si Huaixi asked Yilin, "Have you thought about going out?"

Irene shook her head and said: "I thought about going out to find my search brother, but I have tried many ways, but I can't find a way out to the outside world. This place is like a complicated labyrinth. Players in the game regard me as an NPC or a wild monster. , if you want to attack me to gain game experience, only you are willing to stop and listen to me..."

Si Huaixi's eyes sank slightly.

No one would have thought that the game was actually trapped in the soul of a living girl.

The players who come and go will not believe what a ghost NPC said. If the curious and kind Liu Sishan stopped, the original intention was that the ghost girl had hidden game tasks, but she finally trusted Irene.

Otherwise, this ghost girl, who didn't appear in the book from beginning to end, is likely to really die in the game, and no one will know.

Get out of the virtual game bay.

Si Huaixi showed the picture to Liu Sishan and asked, "Is there such a type of star sea near the main star?"

Of course Liu Sishan shook her head. Who can find it based on such a picture? Isn't this similar to a child's graffiti?

Putting aside the matter of Tu, Si Huaixi never thought that he could find it so quickly. He didn't even find the family of the original owner of the body, alas...

The vast sea of people, the sea of stars.

The other star, Bai Huaiyu, who is the most important part of the play, still hasn't come. It's almost noon. Director Lin has a very bad expression and made a few slaps in the crew. The staff of the plot bowed their heads. Director Lin who dares to provoke anger.

"Director Lin, Teacher Bai and the spacecraft of the "Longing for Planet" program team have lost contact!" The assistant director in charge of the contact work shouted with a communicator.

Director Lin was immediately terrified. If Teacher Bai lost contact with his spacecraft, what would he do if he made half of the idol dramas and spent so much money from investors. How can you resist the cost of it!

Director Lin asked quickly: "Did you ask what's going on? Teacher Bai took me on leave to go to a variety show, I know that, but he should be back yesterday!"

The assistant director said with a bitter face: "I don't know about this either. The police said that the spaceship that Mr. Bai and the variety show crew were sitting on had lost contact since yesterday, and now it is suspected that a cosmic storm had occurred that destroyed the signal, or else the spaceship had malfunctioned. Now the police have sent a guard spacecraft to investigate, and I don't know when it will be better..."

Director Lin's legs softened a few times when he heard the news, and he didn't know when he would get better! Hundreds of people in the crew were waiting to start filming, and the funds flowed through hundreds of thousands of Interstellar coins every day.

Director Lin said calmly, "Wait for another week. If something happens to Mr. Bai, then we'll make another plan..."

"Mr. Bai has an accident?!" Ying Yao rushed out of the crowd and heard the news that Bai Huaiyu had lost contact. Her eyes were red with anxiety, and she said to Director Lin, "What happened to Teacher Bai? If Director Lin, you are worried about the crew's For the cost, I will bear the cost of the crew during this time when Mr. Bai is away. Mr. Bai has spent so much time on this drama, and I don't want him to be disappointed."