23

"Mr. Bai, are you there?"

There was a sudden knock on the door.

The agent Bai Yuji's face sank, and his eyes turned to Bai Huaiyu.

Bai Huaiyu's face was gloomy, not only because he was afraid that what he said just now would be heard, but also because of this delicate female voice, how could he forget!

Bai Huaiyu gritted her teeth secretly and said, "It's alright, this is the female Alpha who injured me by the crew. It is estimated that she was looking for me."

Bai Yuji thought about what the female Alpha who injured Bai Huaiyu wanted to call Ying Yao. He had investigated the background information of the crew in advance.

This Ying Yao is the daughter of a nouveau riche. Her family bought a planet at random and said that she wanted to farm and do some farm entertainment. As a result, it was discovered that it was a high-level resource planet with rare energy stones, and it became the most enviable upstart in the empire. The profit of the Bai family for a year may not be comparable to the profit of a month for the nouveau riche to open the energy quarry.

As the only daughter of a nouveau riche, Ying Yao is very favored. This time, he said that he would come to the crew to chase stars. The nouveau riche father spent tens of millions of interstellar coins to invest in the crew, and he never thought about making money back.

Although the Bai family disliked the background of the nouveau riche, but it made it clear that the forehead had the words "people are stupid and money comes quickly", and it would not hurt to have a good relationship.

Bai Yuji glanced at Bai Huaiyu hintingly, and said, "If you want to leave the crew, you can keep in touch with this girl named Yingyao Alpha. Isn't she still your little fan?"

Bai Huaiyu felt that saying the word "fan" in Bai Yuji's mouth made him very annoyed, and smiled mockingly with cold eyes: "How much Alpha is needed to satisfy the Bai family's appetite."

Bai Yuji's face flushed instantly, and he was poked at the hollow point in the center, and angrily retorted: "Isn't this what you want too?! In order to curry favor with the more powerful Alpha, marry into a noble family as soon as possible. "

Bai Huaiyu has a beautiful face, and her sweet spring-like smile concealed a hint of charm, and she said with dark eyes, "This is indeed what I want."

"Then get out! Don't stop me from hooking up with Alpha!"

Bai Huaiyu turned her face and didn't recognize the person, her face was gloomy for a moment, and her tone was harsh and rude to drive people away.

For a while, Bai Yuji couldn't anger Bai Huaiyu, so he walked out of the lounge with a dark face.

Ying Yao took the apology and waited at the door with a melancholy face. Hearing a vague quarrel inside, she felt even more uneasy and lost, and looked down at her toes.

Afraid that the idol would be angry, he didn't even open the door and didn't want to forgive her.

— Click.

The sound of the door rang, Ying Yao's eyes lit up, but just as she was about to speak, she bumped into the dark face of her agent Bai Yuji, and instantly shrank her head again.

Fortunately, the bad-tempered agent left without saying a word. Ying Yao breathed a sigh of relief, walked into the lounge with a smile, and said, "Mr. Bai, I'm here to apologize to you."

But as soon as Ying Yao entered the door, the atmosphere was not right.

Bai Huaiyu has always been known as a beautiful and elegant aristocratic Omega. When her clear apricot eyes looked at the camera with a smile, she not only fascinated the rough heart of Alpha, including Ying Yao herself.