42

"Brother Pei, did you give it to me?" Si Huaixi looked at the extra one million in the bank deposit with a bit of laughter.

Pei Zhaozhou gave an arrogant "um" and said, "Didn't you say you've lost your job recently? I want to give it to you."

Si Huaixi brightened his eyes and said with a smile, "I'm not short of money, but I appreciate search Brother Pei's kindness. This million Interstellar Coins is too much, and I can't spend it all."

After he finished speaking, he transferred the money back to Pei Zhaozhou.

Pei Zhaozhou didn't even want to take a look at the transfer text message that lit up on the screen of the communicator, his stern eyes were slightly wrinkled, as if he was a little puzzled, and he stopped talking: "...you don't need to give it back to me, according to the contract you are I took care of it, and these expenses should also be borne by me."

Only then did Si Huaixi pull out the contract that was left in the corner from his memory, and his sea-blue eyes curled slyly and said, "Then search Brother Pei, do you still remember the regular close contact in the contract?"

"I want you to kiss me."

Pei Zhaozhou was shocked, his amber-gold eyes were slightly shy and awkward, his fingers were gently closed in front of him, his ears were flushed, he pretended to be calm and serious as if he was negotiating and said, "This is a public place, I… go back and kiss again. "

The corner of Si Huaixi's mouth overflowed with a smile, and his eyes were slightly deep. Occasionally, he felt that search Brother Pei had spoiled him too much, which made him... he couldn't help but want to test the bottom line again, craving more.

There was a knock on the door.

Si Huaixi sat back on the sofa beside him, staring at search Brother Pei who suddenly tidied up his collar for some reason, his face was inexplicably flustered and guilty, like a boss who didn't want his subordinates to find out about his office romance.

Obviously they did nothing.

"Please come in."

It was not Assistant Jin, who Si Huaixi was familiar with, who came in.

Assistant Lin stepped a little eagerly, and came in and said, "Mr. Pei, something happened to Assistant Jin!"

Pei Zhaozhou frowned: "What happened to Assistant Jin, didn't I just ask him to go on a business trip for me?"

Assistant Lin: "Yes, there was an accident with the spacecraft that Assistant Jin made, and the outside world was blocked, but the police said that the spacecraft was hijacked by a group of star thieves, and the signal was blocked, and they didn't know what happened inside the spacecraft. Assistant Jin It's dangerous now."

spaceship?

Not so coincidental.

Si Huaixi asked, "Which spaceship is it?"

Assistant Lin reported his name, and Si Huaixi suddenly understood that it was indeed the spacecraft, the one where the protagonist Bai Huaiyu lost contact.

If this is the case, then there is no need to worry. According to the plot line, there will be a mysterious person driving a mecha to face it, so that the protagonist and other passengers can escape and ascend to heaven.

Assistant Lin looked hesitantly at President Pei, who had a bad face, and expressed his doubts: "President Pei, you changed the schedule temporarily so that Assistant Jin went on a business trip instead of you, and then the star thief hijacked the plane. It wouldn't be too much of a coincidence."