77

Kyle was brought back to the palace by Edward for a period of treatment, during which time various disturbing news came out.

His father, King Edmund, in order to stabilize the turbulent situation and appease the hearts of the people, dealt with many aristocratic businessmen who committed crimes. Even Edward, the eldest prince of the Odyssey royal family, was running around all day. The incident was disengaged so that her brother, Archduke Basalom, could be exonerated, not even her seriously injured son, Kyle.

It took Kyle half a month of cultivation before he could get out of the hospital bed. During this half month, he was like an abandoned person, dragging his mutilated body and having performed more than 50 operations, large and small.

Today, he has long been shriveled and not humanoid. In order to treat his lungs that were pierced by gunshots, palace doctors installed semi-mechanical artificial lungs on him.

Although the court doctor had tried his best, Kyle was still in critical condition several times and was rescued with great difficulty.

The fragile and disease-ridden body gave him another torture of despair, the air-leak-like lungs, the stinging pain of needle sticks with every breath, and the unconscious legs, which even had to be supported by servants when going to the toilet. .

The most unbearable thing for Kyle was that during an operation his spinal nerves were affected and he could not control the normal excretion.

He was supposed to be a young and strong S-rank Alpha, the existence that countless people in the Empire looked up to, but he was tortured by disease on the sickbed, wearing diapers in humiliation, and the clothes on his body smelled of urine no matter how many times he was changed and washed.

The strange eyes and laughter among the servants caused Kyle to stare blankly at night and hide in the airtight basement.

The doors and windows were sealed, and a dim yellow light came on in the dark basement. Kyle panicked about how long he could live, when Si Huaixi would come to kill him, and at the same time he was so broken that he wanted to cut his wrists and drown. Suicide in the bathtub.

Kyle wanted to escape and die, and he was once proud to be completely reduced to a disabled person with incontinence.

But every time he picked up the blade, Kyle was not willing to die in vain, Edward was still in front of his noble imperial prince, and he could become the king of his dreams after he died like this.

Kyle relied on his hatred for Edward to keep him alive in dark despair.

this day.

As always, Kyle locked himself in the dark basement. Since he returned to the palace, he has been disappointed not to see his mother Kitty, but brought someone with him.

Looking at the elegant and beautiful Omega Bai Huaiyu next to Princess Kitty, the clear and startled pupils seemed to reflect his embarrassed body.

Kyle lowered his head in frustration and decadence. His broken and painful body seemed to tell him what a useless Alpha he was now. For the first time, he tasted the feeling of inferiority and sadness, and he dared not look directly at the Omega he once admired and loved.

Princess Kitty smiled and said to him: "Kyle, forgive the mother-in-law for being a bit busy during this time, after all, under your father's ruthless dealing with the Basalom family, in order to rescue your uncle, the mother-in-law worked very hard. now..."

Kyle's bleak eyes touched slightly, it was his uselessness that affected the Basalom family, and it was normal for the mother and concubine to blame him.