43

"Have you found Pei Zhaozhou?"

Star thief Wang Ke Yan looked at his subordinates sharply, the domineering pheromone belonging to the top Alpha spread out, and the mellow and strong vodka pheromone was really like a glass of choking spirits, which strongly suppressed these star thieves' subordinates.

Many star thieves couldn't bear to feel dizzy and confused, and there was a feeling of dizziness and nausea after drinking too much. The weaker fish star thieves just fell to the ground, and their faces were flushed as if they were drunk.

"Boss, this spaceship can accommodate 8,500 passengers, and our star thief is short of manpower..." A star thief said tremblingly, for fear that the star thief king would be unhappy and throw him out of the spaceship.

Star Thief King Ke Yan has bright red hair and light brown eyes. When he is angry, he is like a burning vodka fire, which is fearless.

"Useless things, I haven't found them after searching for so long, I will go in person!" Star Thief King Ke Yan scolded his subordinates, and everyone did not dare to look up.

Star Thief King Ke Yan frowned irritably, and immediately got up and set off.

As a star thief king, he strayed from the territory of the Federation and the Empire. He made a living by plundering the merchant ships of the routes. In his spare time, he went to the Sin Star to spend money. He occupied an area there, and no one dared to provoke him. There is also its own Colosseum and casino, which is arrogant and arrogant.

It's not that the government wanted to arrest him, but unfortunately the imperial federation officials who were bribed by him broke it out first. His star thief group swaggered and escaped the pursuit every time, but once they ran into Pei Zhaozhou and his imperial army soldiers.

Ke Yan's eyes lit up with hostility. He originally thought that Pei Zhaozhou would take the money and leave like those officials with wine bags and rice bags, but he didn't expect that Pei Zhaozhou issued an order to attack his star thief group without saying a word.

No one in the empire knew how powerful a S-level Alpha Major General Pei was, and he repulsed the menacing Zerg army again and again. If the medals accumulated were not too young for Major General Pei, he would not have been able to be promoted to rank when he was under 30 years old at the time. Marshal, but all Imperials believe that the position of Marshal belongs to Major General Pei sooner or later.

Ke Yan felt that his attitude was still humble at the time. When he encountered Major General Pei's army, he immediately asked the starship team to retreat for three miles, and shouted in the air to let Major General Pei let them go, and they would get a lot of money.

The results of it?

Pei Zhaozhou chased them closely, killed nearly half of the star thieves in the star thief group, and injured his leg. In the end, he disguised himself as him by relying on his confidant, and escaped in another small spaceship. .

His star thief group almost collapsed. After a long and difficult period of time, he regained the prestige of the star thief group and recruited star thieves again, and the leg that was injured by Pei Zhaozhou, if it wasn't for the evil star having a black man The doctor's medical skills are superb, and his star thief Wang Ke Yan is about to become a lame man.

How could he not avenge this revenge!

Knowing Pei Zhaozhou's whereabouts from "those people", he agreed to their request without saying a word. Anyway, their purpose was the same, that is Pei Zhaozhou.

Pei Zhaozhou was a great threat to them, and he hated Pei Zhaozhou so much that he disguised the Star Pirates' spaceship as an ordinary merchant ship in order to get close to the spaceship that Pei Zhaozhou was on.