63

"Don't kill me, don't kill me! I don't know anything!" A filthy star thief hid in Sin Star's lowest kiln, and the naked prostitute sitting beside his bed screamed , the neck was cut with a knife, and the blood splashed on the body of the star thief, scaring his eyes to freeze.

I didn't expect to hide here, but I still can't escape this mysterious man who has been chasing and killing their star thief group.

Ever since he knew that Major General Pei died inexplicably in the spaceship hijacked by the Star Thief Group, the whole empire thought it was the revenge of their Star Thief Group. Those high-level star thieves are also...

But the death of Major General Pei has nothing to do with their star thief group. After the death of the star thief king Ke Yan, the high-level seizing power has long abandoned the spacecraft, and it is even less likely to be able to obtain that level of planetary explosion energy. Now the empire's public opinion One-sidedly thinks that their star thief group did it.

Fools all know that there must be a conspiracy here. Some people want to make Major General Pei, who is famous in the empire, but they want their Star Thief Group to be a scapegoat.

Now it's his turn.

The star thief's eyes were as big as a cow, and blood splattered all over his body.

Idi Claude wiped it with a delicate white handkerchief in disgust, the blood sprayed on his face by the star thief, raised his eyebrows arrogantly at the attendant behind him, and said, "Dispose of this thing, get out of this The illusion that the star thief absconded to the Federation in fear of crime."

"Yes." The attendant was respectful, and then two more people came to clean up the star thief's body.

Information from the brain.

[You have a communication waiting to be answered. 】

Edie Claude walked out of the dirty street with disgust in his eyes. It was just the old and dirty street. When he stepped on it, his snow-white soles were soiled immediately, and the air was filled with the sour and rancid smell. He can't wait to go back to the Claude family mansion immediately, clean it up from beginning to end, and then throw away all the clothes that were soiled today.

The aborigines of the surrounding Sin Stars saw Edie Claude who covered their faces, and they looked at them with the arrogance and contempt of the nobles, and even the boots were whiter than the most plump and beautiful Beta prostitutes in the pot. The snow-white **** must be a few degrees white, and I am afraid that they are the rich and noble children who have the background to come looking for excitement.

The people around him should be his guards. This kind of nobleman is not easy to offend, and he can't afford to offend him. His coveted and greedy eyes glanced fiercely at the expensive jewel buttons on Idie Claude, and pretended to be. Passed by carelessly.

Idi Claude didn't care about these inferior fools, glanced at the call on the communication, and saw that it was Charles Claude, the patriarch of the Claude family, that is, his father, and answered with a frown.

"Hey, father, do you have any orders?"

Charles Claude deliberately lowered his voice and looked around with a little nervousness in his eyes. He looked timid and unable to do anything. If the previous patriarch was not his biological father, he probably wouldn't be able to preside over the Claude family.

"Edie, how did you do that?"

Idi Claude despised his father's timid and incompetent appearance, and now Pei Zhaozhou, who was the greatest threat to them, also died in the man-made accident. Behind the scenes of their Claude family, there were the second prince Kyle and him. With the support of his mother's family, as long as the second prince of Kyle finally takes the position, it is when they Claude rises, why should they be timid.