21

crew.

Bai Huaiyu's scene is about to be filmed, no matter how it is said to be the male protagonist, or the object of the crew's support, the scene is definitely indispensable.

As long as Si Huaixi wasn't next to him, Bai Huaiyu wouldn't be as tragic as a cold school girl turning into a delicate little white flower.

At least Bai Huaiyu's appearance is not touted or black, and her appearance can be regarded as one of the best in the entertainment industry. In terms of acting skills, it is enough to deal with this idol drama.

Director Lin directed the camera crew to move the equipment to the basketball court, ready to explain some situations to several leading actors.

Bai Huaiyu was sitting on the chair at this time, and the makeup artist was still refinishing his makeup. If he wanted to appear flawlessly in the camera, he would have to be in a state of plain makeup that was like no makeup. He must be a cold school girl. Put Si Huaixi down!

Bai Huaiyu's eyes were dark and angry, and her eyes became very cunning and critical when she looked at the makeup artist, but she had to pretend to be a gentle and kind Omega outside, and said warmly: "Makeup artist, please be more careful, I hope the effect of the camera is that. The skin is in a sunny and breathable state, and fans can't pick out the thorns. It's best to draw the facial features in a delicate and three-dimensional manner, and the starring role is the most dazzling one."

As the makeup artist who has been with this young master of the Bai family for the longest time, why doesn't he understand what he means, the motion of painting in his hands trembled, his eyes trembling and nodding: "Don't worry, I will give it my best effort. When Young Master Bai is transformed, he will definitely make Young Master Bai overpower the crowd!"

Only then was Bai Huaiyu satisfied, he pretended to be humble and smiled and said, "That's not necessary, as long as the painting looks good."

The makeup artist didn't dare to speak, and couldn't help but slandered in his heart that he wanted to look better than everyone else.

In one commercial, he didn't make him whiter than another female star. Although the negative film came out, the effect was very good, but Master Bai looked at the negative film for a long time. The staff whitened him overnight, and after returning, he, the makeup artist, was wearing small shoes for a long time.

The makeup artist sighed secretly, put away his thoughts, and put on makeup for this unofficial young master Bai, and painted it a little whiter, preferably white enough to shine, and he would be satisfied.

Bai Huaiyu asked casually, "Do you know who Si Huaixi's makeup artist is?"

The makeup artist trembled in her heart, afraid that Bai Huaiyu really wanted to know about that makeup artist, if she just asked casually, she was afraid something would happen.

He didn't dare to bet that this young master of the Bai family was gentle on the face, but when he came into contact with him, he would get chills from time to time, and there would always be some accidental bloodshed around him.

The makeup artist immediately smiled flatteringly: "I don't know, that kind of small supporting role can probably be cast by any intern makeup artist on the crew."

Bai Huaiyu was in a good mood after hearing this, but he didn't say anything. Just when Director Lin called him, he sent the makeup artist away.

The makeup artist immediately trotted away with the vanity box, panicking and sweating on his back. He didn't want to get involved in the matter of this young master of the Bai family. This guy is very evil!