69

"Ah! Edward, I hate you!"

The sound of china shattering.

The second prince of Kyle held his plastered leg and threw everything in front of him to the ground in a rage.

He was stupid to believe that Edward would be the kind of cowardly and compromising brother! Edward is a lunatic, a total lunatic! How dare you break his legs and humiliate him like this!

Afterwards, he pretended to ask a doctor to treat him.

Hearing the doctor said that it would be better in a month, Edward still looked regretful.

I am afraid that if his father wants to exile him in a month, the madman will accidentally break his leg again in order to keep him here!

Under the anger, the second prince Kyle's chest heaved desperately, and a trace of fear rose in his heart.

The raging anger had nowhere to be released, and could only vent on the useless objects, smashing them on the ground as Edward to relieve the hatred in his heart.

When he gets to that position, Edward must be assigned to the most bitter and tormented mine, torture him, and make him kneel on the ground to beg him for mercy! ashamed!

After he gets tired of playing, he will slash that lunatic Edward with a thousand cuts!

Just when the second prince Kyle imagined that Edward would fall into his hands and be tortured by him in every possible way, his heart rose with joy.

The window opened slowly.

When he regained his senses, another person appeared in front of him.

The second prince of Kyle squinted his eyes instantly, looking at each other like the same sea blue eyes.

It's just that the coldness in the eyes of the man on the opposite side pierced the hearts of the people, and a cold sweat broke out on his back for no reason.

"It's you?"

The second prince Kyle recognized that the person opposite was the little star that Pei Zhaozhou took care of during his lifetime. Although the pair of royal family's unique navy blue eyes were of concern, they were only E-level Betas, so there was no need to be afraid.

"Why, even though I don't know how you sneaked into the palace, you just want to avenge Pei Zhaozhou?"

The second prince of Kyle laughed contemptuously.

But to his surprise, Si Huaixi was not provoked by him, looked at him with cold eyes, and then...

Extending his arm, he dragged the second prince Kyle like a dead dog from the bed to the ground covered with woolen stalls.

The second prince of Kyle was in pain in an instant, and his plastered leg slapped heavily on the ground.

The shards of porcelain glass that had just been broken by him were mixed into the thick layer of wool, and as he was dragged by Si Huaixi, the sharp shards rolled on his body, opening wounds one after another, and the flesh burst open.

"How dare you do this to me! Don't you want to live?!"

The second prince of Kyle struggled and roared. Although he had a leg broken by Edward, with his S-level Alpha physique, he could defeat a mediocre E-level Beta with one hand.

Unexpectedly, even those hands can't break free!

Second Prince Kyle's eyes were red with anger, and he tried hard to break Si Huaixi's arm holding his shoulder, but his strength was terrifying, like a giant beast hidden in this handsome and slender body.