70

A gentle female voice hummed a sad nostalgic tune.

In the house, a beautiful and pure woman was leaning against the window, her green eyes stared at the distant figure, and as the figure went away, the sound of gunfire continued.

The meaning of the lyrics is to leave, leave, my child... go back to where you should go, don't miss, don't grieve, go after everything you want.

"Vanessa!"

King Edmund rushed in with a gloomy face, stared at the beautiful figure closely, and when he heard Vanessa's lyrics that contained the meaning of leaving, he was immediately furious.

"Stop singing these useless lyrics, you can't leave me!"

Queen Vanessa looked at the figure in the distance with silly eyes, as if she didn't listen to King Edmund's words.

At this time, the second prince of Kyle was kidnapped and taken away by Si Huaixi, and the first prince Edward went to hunt him down.

When King Edmund learned that someone had broken into the palace, he did not go to save his son, but checked the surveillance video of Queen Vanessa. After seeing her safe and sound, his terrifying eyes subsided. Come down and hurry up.

"Vanessa, the palace is no longer safe, and someone can break in, go, I'll take you to a new place!"

King Edmund tried to pull Vanessa away with a serious face, but was thrown away by Vanessa.

When Vanessa, who had been crazy for a long time, looked at him, her gentle and firm eyes seemed to be sober, and she said, "Edmund, that's my B's child."

King Edmund looked in the direction Vanessa pointed to, the gangster who had kidnapped his second son. Although he also had a pair of royal blue eyes, he would not think that it was his son.

"Don't think too much, let me go to a safe place." King Edmund lowered his voice and coaxed.

"Where to? Kyle was taken by my B's child. Is this the retribution of the Odyssey royal family? This is also the retribution for me, I should not cowardly escape..."

"You killed Cairns. I specially treated Kyle to atone for my sin. I didn't expect Kyle to do such a terrible thing. My B's child took Kyle. The blood of the Odyssey royal family killed each other. Yes My B deserves it..."

Queen Vanessa's lake green eyes shed tears, still as beautiful as an angel.

King Edmund's eyes were deeply fascinated, he stroked Vanessa's smooth and shiny blonde hair, and held Vanessa into his arms powerfully and possessively.

"Vanessa, I know you're sober sometimes, you can blame me for doing something wrong, but don't mention other men's names, I'll be jealous!"

King Edmund gnashed his teeth at the end.

"Can you help him? That my B's child, he is in pain and despair, like walking on the road of self-destruction." When Vanessa looked at King Edmund's sad and heart-broken lake green eyes, she almost so that he could not say anything to refuse.

"I will help him, but my B's child died, and the body was buried in the royal tomb." King Edmund said with sullen eyes.

"No, there is no body of that child in the mausoleum." Vanessa said with tears in her eyes.

"I know he's always alive, I've had a dream, I've dreamed that he's on a desolate planet, I've dreamed that he grew up hard as a child... Maybe it's crazy to dream of him, but I really miss him He, until his soul passed away a year ago, I felt that the child died and came back to life, a powerful soul replaced him, I am very grateful to that soul, but I feel guilty for letting the child outside for the grievances and grievances of the previous life, and now He has already died once, and I want to bring him back."