72

Kyle is no longer the second prince of the empire who is looking up to the top. Now he is wearing a cheap and rough prisoner's uniform, and his eyes are covered with black cloth. He can only hear the sound of the wheelchair rolling.

He is now completely disabled. The doctor in the prison told him that the bones in his legs were too broken, and the nerves in the legs connecting the spine were necrotic. Even the medical cabin could not heal his legs. He had to rely on a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Pass.

But it didn't matter anymore, he kept counting the days, today is the tenth day, the day he will execute the execution.

Kyle was blindfolded, but it made other senses more sensitive. He seemed to be pushed into a closed room by the prison guards. As for why he knew it was closed.

That's because the echoes of his wheelchair are ringing in the space, and Edward's disgusting pheromone concentration is too strong to hide in this **** closed room.

"Even if I'm about to die, are you not allowed to let my concubine see me before I die?"

Kyle questioned Prince Edward with a sullen face.

The eldest Prince Edward looked at his arrogant and confident younger search brother in the past, and now he was depressed and decadent and pale, like a trapped beast struggling to death, howling but without deterrence.

"The king's orders have never changed."

Prince Edward said this inexplicable word to Kyle, and fed a capsule for Kyle to eat.

At first, Kyle wanted to resist, but then he thought that he was dying, so there was nothing to resist.

Edward either gave him poison or made him wait for less painful painkillers, either way he was powerless to stop it.

The surveillance room of the execution room.

The empire still retains the death penalty. Every executed prisoner will enter a closed room where the tools used for execution are stored. Cameras are installed in eight corners of the room. The execution process is guaranteed to be foolproof.

so peaceful...

Si Huaixi's eyes were slightly puzzled, and he looked at the second Prince Kyle who gave up and waited to die in the execution room. There was no problem with the display on the monitor.

But the biggest doubt is that even the mother-in-law of the second prince Kyle did not send her biological son a ride.

King Edmund came and went, because Queen Vanessa was so sad that she fainted from crying, and King Edmund took Queen Vanessa out of here.

The only member of the royal family who stayed with Si Huaixi was Prince Edward.

But on the day of the court, he also saw that Prince Edward attached great importance to the younger search brother of the second Prince Kyle.

Because of this, facing the death penalty in front of his younger search brother who grew up with him, Prince Edward, who was silent and calm, seemed suspicious.

The execution begins.

Electric current spreads into Kyle's body, and in the monitoring room, his electrocardiogram can be seen to fluctuate violently, and it suddenly stops at a certain point and stabilizes in a straight line.

The people in the execution room hung their heads and lost their sense of life.

Prince Edward's navy blue eyes were calm, and he lightly lit an electronic cigarette. The deep misty eyes in the smoke reflected Kyle's figure through the glass window.