45

The star thieves have already searched this floor, and after confirming that there is no half-person figure, they have not sent anyone to stay here to guard.

Assistant Jin, who was hiding in the cubicle, made sure that he didn't hear any footsteps or voices. He carefully moved the metal plate away, showing a pair of eyes to see if there were any star thieves around, and then closed the metal plate again.

Assistant Jin was still a little flustered. He was just an ordinary civilian assistant, but he was not as powerful as President Pei. A star thief could knock him down with one punch.

Assistant Jin typed on the communicator and asked, "Or if we wait, maybe someone will come to rescue us soon."

Irene: "No, I just saw the starry sky outside the spacecraft and described our approximate location to President Pei and Yin Huan. They found that our channel is not only a simple deviation, but it is very likely to go to the next space transition point. And the jump to that location is very close to the Federation."

Assistant Jin's face changed greatly, if the spaceship arrived in the Federation, it would be a diplomatic accident.

The Federation has always been an enemy with the Empire. If the spacecraft crossed the border, I am afraid that there is no need to wait for the star thieves to kill them. The border patrol fleet of the Federation can directly kill them, and the Empire cannot be held accountable.

These **** star thieves can get away with it! After all, the people in the spaceship were dealt with because they broke into the territory of the Federation by mistake. The citizens of the Empire will also transfer their hatred to the Federation. It really kills two birds with one stone.

Assistant Jin immediately got serious and said, "I have no choice but to do it. Irene, are you sure this infection data is valid for the working robot on the spacecraft?"

Irene: "Well, Mr. Yinhu said that he and Mr. Pei jointly developed the infection data, don't worry, and you have to hurry up, or wait until the space transition to the Federation, if Assistant Jin can't get to the place where the rescue capsule is placed, I'm afraid That's too late."

Assistant Jin suddenly thought: "If the infection data can reach the pilot system of the spacecraft, can it prevent the spacecraft from heading to the Federation?"

Irene was silent for a while, then came back and said, "Mr. Pei said yes, but it is not ruled out that the star thief has other means to destroy the spaceship, so I'd better advise Assistant Jin to leave here first."

Assistant Jin was suddenly moved. Boss Pei is really a good boss. When he saw his subordinates being hijacked by star thieves, he could find a way to help him from thousands of miles away. In the future, he will write Boss Pei's novels based on Boss Pei, which must be given to Boss Pei. With a soft and cute Omega!

Si Huaixi, who was far away from the main star, was inexplicably unhappy. Seeing Pei Zhaozhou, who was worried about his subordinates, his heart gradually became heavy.

The mysterious person mentioned in the plot did not appear on the spaceship, and Pei Zhaozhou, who would have boarded the spaceship originally, did not get on the spaceship temporarily.

Si Huaixi was completely certain that the mysterious person driving the mecha in the plot was Pei Zhaozhou. This star thief hijacking operation was aimed at him, and Assistant Jin was just innocently involved in this conspiracy.

Si Huaixi looked at Pei Zhaozhou solemnly, and said silently in her heart.

- Brother Pei, I won't let you go to the end of the plot.