32

"Mr. Si, your skin is so perfect, I'm Xiao Qi, the makeup artist of the crew, please do your makeup with me! I'm going to the studio to shoot the stills for the announcement, I promise I'm single for twenty years. Years of concentrating on researching makeup techniques have turned you into a stunning beauty!"

Makeup artist Xiao Qi is a make-up artist with glasses and a slightly round face. She learned that the crew was going to shoot a set of stills for Si Huaixi. The people in their makeup team had a long-standing relationship with friends/colleagues/girlfriends in order to grab who would give Si Huaixi makeup. It's about to hit!

Which makeup artist is not itchy with such a god-level appearance!

It is simply enjoying the treatment of the level, and the makeup artist is willing to post it!

In order to grab this opportunity to make up, she was bitten by the wolves of the make-up group and bleeds a lot!

Makeup artist Xiao Qi excitedly and distressedly gave Si Huaixi a full set of make-up equipment. As a result, the pair of her superior Huaixi's stunning face with unobstructed beauty was almost as white as a glossy pale search pink skin, as smooth as a Peeling off the shell of the egg, flawless and beautiful facial features, slightly deep eye sockets, it seems that the unique pair of sea blue eyes are shining.

what! Too beautiful-

It's so beautiful to start with!

Make-up artist Xiao Liu is worried that his makeup skills will make this beautiful woman come out of a picture scroll to lose a bit of natural, fresh and terrifying posture.

Si Huaixi is going to make up to look like the villain Wu Ziqian in the play. She has to wear black contact lenses. She will blacken the snow-capped skin a few degrees, and her flawless face will show off the school bully. With a temperament, he licked a few bruises and scars abruptly, and his lips also had special effects of injury.

Originally, makeup artist Xiao Liu was worried that the effect would not be good, but when Si Huaixi with black eyes and black hair came out, the arrogant school bully boy walked out of the play instantly.

Click click!

The sound of the camera never stopped!

Sharp eyebrows and pure black eyes are like stars that alternate between day and night. In the light, you see a dangerous and maverick black star, and in the dark it is like a dazzling and arrogant moonlight.

The slight scars on his face did not detract from his arrogant and wanton attitude at all. The thin lips were covered with blood beads, like lips containing a blade, that dazzling and dangerous blood beads, a thrilling Li Mei.

Ordinary actors and models follow the photographer's arrangement and do different actions, like puppets pulling strings, but Mei Zemei has a little less personal phase.

But on this set.

Si Huaixi's stunning and dazzling light was unstoppable, and everyone became his puppets.

Staring at him, looking at him frantically, the photographer bent over and knelt down for him in a fascination, and Si Huaixi in the center of the shooting was like a sun being chased by everyone!

The commotion in the studio caught the attention of many people.

The agent Bai Yuji accompanied Bai Huaiyu over, and when he saw Bai Huaiyu's dark and sullen pupils, he was instantly shocked. Before he could say anything, Bai Huaiyu spoke.

"I regret."

Bai Huaiyu stared at Si Huaixi in the center of the studio with jealous eyes. The dazzling existence like the sun made him useless and blocked all the light.