51

"Acquittal, which seems a little unreasonable."

Si Huaixi raised her own question, her eyes were complicated and thoughtful, and she continued: "Faced with the case of attacking the royal family, coupled with the suspicion that you were a general of the imperial army, you were released so easily?"

"As the crown prince, the eldest prince is likely to become the next king of the Odyssey Empire. The Claude family is only an earl, or a poor noble with no real power. How can they easily spare them."

Pei Zhaozhou snorted coldly in his throat, and his amber golden eyes flashed with dissatisfaction, and said in a slightly resentful tone: "Prince Edward voluntarily gave up investigating this matter, and all the criminals who sneaked into the residence were executed as spies of the enemy country. , we didn't even give us the opportunity to extort a confession by torture, and completely conceal this matter."

Si Huaixi looked surprised and puzzled, and his tone was slightly euphemistic: "Is this eldest prince normal?"

The implication is that there is no problem with the head of the eldest prince.

Pei Zhaozhou's eyes sank slightly: "Well, the royal family will not allow an 'abnormal' prince to appear in diplomatic activities. As for why Prince Edward did this, it has nothing to do with us, let alone have anything to do with them. How far the members hide.”

It is rare to see Brother Pei rejecting these people so much, Si Huaixi accidentally remembered something and asked it out.

"Brother Pei, do my blue eyes look like those of the royal family? I occasionally see some remarks and are a little curious."

Pei Zhaozhou paused and looked at Si Huaixi's clear and pure sea-blue eyes, which made people almost indulge in the deep and enchanting sea, for fear of becoming another crew member under the Siren Siren who was chasing death.

"Like, but not the same."

Compared with the dark blue eyes of the royal family that make people worry, Si Huaixi's dazzling and wild sea blue eyes are much more attractive, like a dangerous siren that grows on the shore reef, seemingly pure and innocent. Beneath the stunningly handsome appearance, there is a mysterious creature that is so cruel that it will be bitten to pieces if it is not careful.

Dangerous and mysterious, his real face has not yet been seen.

It's like raising a beast that you don't know when it will bite people, even if he looks so cute and beautiful now, you have to approach him carefully and be wary of his sharp white fangs, will he? One day late at night, when he was asleep and unsuspecting, his sharp teeth pierced his neck.

Pei Zhaozhou's eyes showed some deep meaning, and he said in his heart, "You are more dangerous than them."

Si Huaixi's eyes were stagnant for a while, and the dull eyes suddenly returned to calm, and said with a smile, "So you think so."

Pei Zhaozhou frowned slightly, feeling a little remorse in his heart.

It shouldn't be because he discovered the flaws revealed by Si Huaixi that day, thinking over and over again in his heart for a few days, but still couldn't restrain his inner impulse to test him, wanting to only know what he was hiding.

When the rest hatch opened, Peter was already on the ground. When he went to interrogate Peter later, he found a faint scar on Peter's neck, but in his impression, Si Huaixi did not make this type of attack.

If Peter had already fallen to the ground, who had attacked him, and who had caused the streak on his neck.

He once concealed Si Huaixi and went to the interrogation room again in private.