33

"Ying Yao, why are you here?"

Bai Huaiyu asked, almost unable to laugh, and looked straight at Ying Yao, for fear that she would hear what she just said.

Facing Bai Huaiyu's fiery gaze, Ying Yao's face was slightly red, her big watery eyes looked at Bai Huaiyu expectantly, and said again: "I'm lost, I think the crew is a little bored, and when I came out for a walk, I met Teacher Bai. , By the way, Mr. Bai, who is the person next to you?"

Bai Huaiyu's eyes were tense, and it was impossible for him to deal with Yao in the daytime, and his intuition told him that Ying Yao, a silly female Alpha, should have made a mistake, and he probably didn't know anything.

Bai Huaiyu calmed down a little, and gestured to the assistant Xiao Li beside him, and explained: "I'm also out for a walk, this is the staff of the crew, it seems that the crew suddenly asked me for something, he came to look for me, and now he finds me Now, you can go."

Assistant Xiao Li obediently responded and said: "Yes, I found Teacher Bai. Since there is nothing to do, I will go back to the crew first. Teacher Bai will see you in the crew later."

Bai Huaiyu smiled and said, "Okay, I'll trouble you."

Assistant Xiao Li left immediately, and Bai Huaiyu breathed a sigh of relief.

Ying Yao was still a little confused. The two of them were talking very fast. Before she could ask the staff to take her back to the crew by the way, the assistant Xiao Li ran away.

Ying Yao shouted from behind, "Hey-don't go so fast, I don't know the way!"

Bai Huaiyu's expression was a little stiff, but she had to hide her image of a kind and elegant Omega noble from the outside world, and said with a friendly smile, "Then Yingyao, just go back to the crew with me, I know the way."

Ying Yao was a little moved by surprise, and her eyes filled with tears: "Mr. Bai, you are so kind to me. I thought you would ignore me after you got angry last time."

last time?

He had to think back to what this stupid crying bag Alpha did. He didn't respond to his pheromones, but he still listened to his malicious lessons. He was willing to listen to him for such stupid things as hitting himself. Afterwards, he sent gifts pitifully. A worthless youth league...

Bai Huaiyu's black eyes were deep, and the cold and vicious heartbeat was a little messy, as if the frequency was disrupted by a sudden warm emotion, and it felt strange to the body if it didn't adapt to it.

"Can you really smell my pheromones?" Bai Huaiyu frowned and stared at Ying Yao.

Since his pheromone failed to correspond to Yao, he was always afraid that he would lose the effect of bewitching the mind, but later he secretly experimented, and the rest of the people except Ying Yao were deeply affected by his pheromone.

Ying Yao's face blushed instantly, Shui Lingling's eyes shyly and timidly aimed at Bai Huaiyu, and shyly whispered: "Mr. Bai, you are too bold, if you and I have good feelings for each other, it should be brought up by my Alpha first. ."

Bai Huaiyu got goosebumps for a while at Ying Yao's shy eyes, and said, "What do you like?! Where did you hear that I like you?"

Ying Yao frowned slightly and said with a flat mouth: "Mr. Bai, you are an Omega. You openly asked an Alpha like me what your pheromone tastes like. Isn't that flirting?"

Ying Yao's face immediately became serious again, although her delicate face with a hint of stupidity couldn't be serious, but she still said righteously: "Mr. Bai, don't be a sea king who is teasing around, this is not right, I My parents told me to always be with the people I like, even though I was always told that I was slow, I still understand these principles!"