61

In the rest cabin in sleep mode, breathing is the heaviest sound.

Si Huaixi frowned, her blue pupils were shrinking and expanding, and a little perspiration was oozing from her forehead. She had just woken up from a nightmare, and the backs of her hands that were white and sweaty still had clenched veins.

He dreamed that Brother Pei disappeared in an explosion.

He tried hard to grab Brother Pei's hand, but he could see the distance, but there was a barrier that couldn't be touched. In his dream, he was screaming and running frantically, his heart seemed to be restrained by a rope, and his eyes widened out of breath. Looking at Brother Pei who didn't know anything, watching him engulfed by the explosion, not even a trace was left for him.

He disappeared cleanly, as if the world never existed him.

The dream was so real, the pain ripped through his throat, heart, and limbs, leaving him hoarse and speechless, with a high-pitched low-pitched sound in his ears, his eyes wide open, and he forgot to breathe.

Suddenly woke up.

Si Huaixi was absent-minded for a few seconds.

"It's a dream."

He covered his face for the rest of his life and smiled lowly.

Suddenly there was an urgent knock on the door.

"Adjutant Secretary, Commander Pei's spaceship has lost contact."

The smile on Si Huaixi's face froze, and his eyes suddenly darkened.

-------------------------------------

【Your sister? 】

Yi Chengze's eyes narrowed, and he suddenly realized that the owner of the voice in his mind could hear what he was saying, and instantly put away the thoughts in his mind.

"Then where are you, this six-month-old child?" Yi Chengze had a hypocritical smile on his face, and his brown eyes scanned the surroundings like sharp hooks.

[Uncle, I am in a big metal ball in front of you, my father and I are trapped here, hurry up and save him. 】

Yi Chengze's smile did not change: "Call me brother."

【…】

【…Brother, have you found me? 】

Yi Chengze walked for two minutes, and saw a large scorched metal ball. Many people around him wanted to pry it open to see what treasures were inside. Seeing Yi Chengze's approach, they also cast a malicious look at him. He was scared away by Yi Chengze's cold and powerful alpha pheromone.

I knocked on the big metal ball and listened to the crisp sound, accompanied by peeling paint.

Yi Chengze said, "Your brother has come to see you, is he there?"

【I am here. 】

Yi Chengze's eyes sank slightly, but he wanted to see what was inside.

[With Xiao soybean and its father, uncle, you have been talking for so long, why haven't you done it yet. 】

Yi Chengze's brown eyes flashed annoyance, almost forgetting that this little monster can read minds.

He started to dismantle the big iron lump. He thought it would be resolved soon. Unexpectedly, the iron lump was unexpectedly hard. He had to find some cutting tools and started from the crack of the broken metal ball. It took half an hour to cut. Open a small piece of iron plate, revealing a gap, only then can I see the inside of the metal ball inside.