47

Spaceship cab.

"Our boss Ke Yan is dead."

This news was like a torpedo blown into the water, causing a bombardment of the star thieves guarding the cockpit of the spacecraft.

"Dead? How did you die!"

"Fuck! Who dares to kill our boss, isn't this **** courting death?!" The grumpy star thief scolded.

The pragmatic star thief asked: "Who is the next boss? We took a lot of risk in hijacking the spaceship this time, can we get it back?"

"I don't know, now the star thief group is managed by three deputy heads first, saying that after the murderer is caught, the next leader of the star thief group will be elected."

The star thieves' faces are not very good. The star thieves have lost their backbone. The high-level star thieves can get along well wherever they go. These low-level star thieves are wandering, and they don't know what they can continue to do without leaving the star thief.

Although Boss Ke Yan has a bad temper, it is really good for them star thieves, at least not harsh on money, basically the looted property is turned in seven achievements, which is considered as the famous generosity of Sin Star, other stars The thief group handed over 90%, or even all of them, leaving only a little hard work for the bottom star thieves.

It was only after the death of Boss Ke Yan that the star thieves missed him.

"Oh, what's the use of talking so much, let's work."

"Why does this sweeping robot always run over to get in the way?"

The star thief irritably stretched out his foot and kicked the sweeping robot that was knee-high with him. It was running around in the cab just now, and it took so long to finish sweeping.

Another star thief glanced and said speechlessly: "What are you talking about with a robot, it may be that the robot can't go out without sweeping the entire cab, and the system has set it to go out. You can open the captain's seat, anyway. You won't drive."

The star thief boasted: "Who said I can't drive, isn't it just a broken spaceship, it's not that I haven't driven a hover car."

"Can a hover vehicle and a large transport spaceship be the same thing? One is on land and the other is in outer space. Okay, don't brag, let the sweeping robot sweep out, and it won't get in the way."

The star thief was angry and didn't want to get angry with his companions. He muttered and moved away from the driver's seat, revealing the workbench for the spacecraft operation. The red circle on the top of the sweeping robot's head flickered. The data link port feeds into the ship's operating system.

Being idle is also boring, and the star thieves began to play cards unscrupulously. Anyway, the leaders of the star thieves were dead, and they thought that no one would care about them, so they could do whatever they wanted.

The star thief who kicked the robot several times was out of luck and lost several rounds in a row. Seeing the little robot sweeping beside him, he threw the card on the table and said angrily, "Then why is the **** robot still sweeping!"

The rest of the star thieves were also a little puzzled: "It seems to be a long time, why don't you go and see if it is broken."

A group of star thieves walked over.

A good-looking star thief found that the data cable of the sweeping robot was connected to the driver's seat, and pointed and asked, "Does the current sweeping robot need to be charged here?"

"How is it possible, you think it's the last century!"

"Look at it if you don't believe me, the little robot really has a data cable on it."