56

"Brother Pei, you are pregnant...you are pregnant!!"

Si Huaixi was so excited that his arms were trembling, his heart was beating violently, his cheeks were flushed with blood, and his sea-blue eyes were so shocked that they shone brightly.

All of a sudden, the beautiful and handsome face was illuminated brightly.

Pei Zhaozhou was stunned for a few seconds. To outsiders, his stern eyes didn't change at all. In fact, Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were always indulged in Si Huaixi...that extraordinarily beautiful and amazing face.

...Si Huaixi's portrait is based on his aesthetic point.

Originally, Pei Zhaozhou's requirements for his spouse were good personality, good looks, and three appearances, but he didn't have much requirements for appearance, and then he met Si Huaixi.

Just one person's gaze can't deceive anyone. Pei Zhaozhou's gaze on Si Huaixi will always linger for a few seconds longer than others.

Even now, when Pei Zhaozhou looks at this pleasing face, the original anger in his heart has dropped a lot, and he still thinks...

If the child in the womb looks like Si Huaixi, it should be very cute.

"Brother Pei - you're pregnant, you have a baby in your belly, that's really a baby! Oh - I, I'm really going to be a dad!!"

Si Huaixi was so excited that he was a little incoherent, and his dazzling eyes looked straight at Pei Zhaozhou, and he was a little anxious in anticipation.

Pei Zhaozhou pursed his lips lightly, with a smile in his amber eyes: "Yes, the baby in your belly is all your fault."

Si Huaixi raised the corners of his lips excitedly, as if he was pouting with pride.

"That's because the baby is smart, and it just fell into Brother Pei's belly."

Pei Zhaozhou pretended to be angry: "It's not that you dare to get an Alpha..." He just got the baby's seed into his reproductive cavity, and he was too embarrassed to say this.

Originally, his alpha reproductive cavity was degenerated, and the probability of pregnancy was very small. I didn't expect this to be tricked.

"Well, okay... I was wrong! Brother Pei, don't be angry, it's all my fault that day."

Listening to Pei Zhaozhou's complaints and condemnation, Si Huaixi kept nodding his head to admit his mistakes, but his bright navy blue eyes looked at Pei Zhaozhou with joy and anticipation.

The fiery and passionate gaze made Pei Zhaozhou unable to resist. He thought it would be good to say it, but he didn't think deeply about what would happen if the child had one more father.

But looking at Si Huaixi's increasingly anticipatory eyes, it seemed like he was looking forward to the birth of this child.

Pei Zhaozhou's heart, which was originally as hard as a rock, was like a broken fruit candy, and gradually melted into syrup, and there was an inexplicable sweetness in his heart.

Pei Zhaozhou coughed lightly: "Okay, you know this little baby is yours, so what are your plans?"

Si Huaixi's eyes were bright with sincerity, and he grinned like a silly father.

"Haha...haha...I, Brother Pei, promise you that I will be a good and responsible father, and the baby will grow up healthy and happy. Brother Pei, I will take good care of you during your pregnancy."

A smile appeared on Pei Zhaozhou's face unconsciously, his platinum amber eyes were covered with a soft light, and his heart was immersed in honey water with bubbles.