16

Si Huaixi saw that Pei Zhaozhou's expression was so serious when he came out, thinking that Pei Zhaozhou's condition was very serious, and said in his heart: "What's the matter? What did the doctor say about the test results?"

Pei Zhaozhou frowned and thought about the test report. After all, Si Huaixi was the biological father of the child, so he should be informed no matter what.

But just as he was about to speak, an anxious voice interrupted him.

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way—!!"

"Doctor, the patient is an elderly pregnant woman who is bleeding heavily due to a car accident and is now in critical condition. Blood transfusion is urgently needed!"

"Prepare what is needed for the operation. The patient needs to have the operation immediately. The fetus may not be able to be saved, but the patient's life can still be saved!"

Doctors and nurses pushed a pregnant woman with a bulging belly on the hospital bed, ran and talked with extremely solemn expressions, and shouted for passers-by to get out of the way.

Pei Zhaozhou and Si Huaixi quickly got out of the way.

The pale face of the pregnant woman flashed by, and the snow-white sheets under her abdomen were stained with blood, dripping all the way to the clean floor of the hospital.

But at this level, the pregnant woman still retains a trace of consciousness, sobbing and begging the doctor weakly: "This child... please keep him, this is the posthumous child of my deceased husband, without it I have no will to live... "

The doctor's face was bitter: "Patient, you have to do the surgery first."

The pregnant woman's weak palm unexpectedly burst into strength, grabbing the doctor's hand, her weak eyes firm and firm: "Please... save it..."

The doctors and nurses looked at each other, and the people around them started to talk.

"This pregnant woman is very pitiful. She suffered from physical problems in her early years and finally became pregnant, but her husband died in the army. She was left as a pregnant woman who was barely able to live on the pension issued by the army. A car accident, alas, this is life!"

A trace of pain flashed in Si Huaixi's eyes, and strode towards the pregnant woman, her eyes reddened and said: "You too have a life! You don't need to sacrifice for anyone, especially your child! He was left alone and thought this was for the sake of Is he okay?"

"No! If you die, your child will be an orphan at birth! Or an orphan who survived by the sacrifice of his parents! He will only feel extremely guilty and lonely! Only if you survive, your child will be happy! "

Si Huaixi looked very excited, not like him at all, the doctor and nurse angrily wanted to pull him away.

But the pregnant woman who was in the car accident smiled tenderly with motherhood, and said with infinite expectations and tenderness for the child's future: "But I love it, even if the rest of the doctors and nurses give up on it, and I am. The only one who loves it and will never give it up. No matter what happens, someone will say to it that there is a person who has loved it unconditionally and will never abandon it, and it will be happy.”

Si Huaixi's eyes froze for a moment, and he said slowly, "...Is this the reason why you left it alone?"

The doctor and nurse immediately pushed Si Huaixi away, but Si Huaixi, who looked thin and weak, was unexpectedly strong, and several people couldn't push him, so anxious that the doctor almost called for security.