38

Back to the crew to prepare the plot of the game.

But the director team has been waiting for the main actor Bai Huaiyu to come, and for some reason they couldn't be notified.

Director Lin: "Where is Mr. Bai going? If you don't come to the studio for a day, it will be in vain. The whole crew is waiting for him."

Assistant Director: "I want to contact his agent, but I can't get through."

Director Lin frowned and waved his hand and could only ask people to continue contacting Teacher Bai.

Today's scene is really not good without Bai Huaiyu. The main highlight of the e-sports campus youth idol drama is to show that the protagonist can turn the tide in the game, rescue the heroine who is trapped in the boss, and amaze the audience with the supernatural game operation. scene.

Bai Huaiyu didn't come as the male protagonist, and Liu Sishan has to prepare for today's filming work. She is the female protagonist Yao Ke in the play. She is the second-ranked guild president 'Yao Yao Qianli' in the game, and is a rare female Omega in the game. Top players, first-class game operation.

But Liu Sishan was a little resistant, and suddenly remembered the ghostly scene she encountered when she launched "search Battlefield of the Galaxy" at home the day before yesterday.

Suddenly shivered.

Liu Sishan shook her head and focused her attention on the game "search Battlefield of the Galaxy", but she was a handicapped gamer, and usually played some casual games at most.

Galaxy Battlefield is a competitive game that requires high operation. In order to cope with this scene, she also specially asked her cousin who was addicted to e-sports games in high school to make up lessons.

My cousin always said that she was preventing him from worshiping the great god. Recently, there is a very popular free player in the game Star River search Battlefield. The name is a bunch of garbled letters, but the first letter is K, and everyone calls him K in private. .

K God was just an unknown free player in the beginning, but another player in the game took a video of him single-handedly fighting a level 30 Zerg colony. Even more terrifying than a mecha pilot from the imperial army.

Some people say that he is an elite mecha pilot of the Empire, and it is very likely that he was an officer who came out to play a game.

There is also a technical house who has specially analyzed this screen recording. In the face of almost no dead ends of the Zerg monsters, the mecha operated by K God seems to have eyes on the back. The Zerg monster has approached the visual perspective behind the mecha several times, and it is still at ease. to fight back.

Therefore, the technical nerds concluded that this K God is fake, and no one can really do the operation without dead ends.

The maximum horizontal viewing angle of human eyes can reach 188 degrees, and the mecha screen can observe a 360-degree range, but the average mecha pilot can only take into account the visual range of 280~300 degrees, and they can’t see any more. .

Many people believed the inference of the game technology house, and felt that K God was the packaged game god, and they ridiculed them one after another.

Then got slapped in the face.

The K **** walking in the game is like a game bug machine, breaking the game copy record again and again.

Many players in the game have witnessed K God's amazing operations with their own eyes. No matter how impossible the game operations they think are, they can be realized under K God's hands.