ep 1. New college, new life

Jimin pov:

I am walking in the clean streets of London in this pleasant evening  as my mind filled with all the sudden changes that happened in my life. First.... I just finished my school life and wanna go to a music college. I wanna become an music artist.... My parents looked through it and found that the Trinity College in London is the best one for my career.

My mom dropped me off and stayed in London for a week before she left home back to Busan. I'm now all alone on the new country without anyone by my side... I was so lost in my own world of thoughts as I walked through the streets of London.

Without realising I bumped onto someone whose books shattered onto the ground... I kept muttering sorry again and again as I helped him get the books... He looked like he is from Korea too... He looked at me with amusement and shouted "OMG are you korean too!?"

I could swear that my ears started ringing at the volume he shouted in my ears. I replied "yes... Are you from korean too...?" I asked too embarrassed to speak... "Oh yes! I'm Kim Taehyung BTW!"

"Oh hey Taehyung! I'm Park Jimin" we shook our hands and started walking towards the same side... He looked at me trailing behind him and asked me "Where are you going... If you don't mind me asking..."

"Oh...um... I am just returning home... It should be this way..." I said as I took my phone out to the Google maps... Taehyung peeked at my phone and shouted in my ears again "OH! ITS THE SAME APARTU THAT I LIVE"

I clutched my ears with my small chubby hands and said "oh... That great tae.. but would you please stop shouting right in my ears...?" I asked him trying to sound as respectful as possible....

"Oh sorry jimin-ah. Oh and btw DID YOU JUST CALL ME TAE?!" He shouted again as I clutched my ears again as I replied a bit nervously "I...was just.... Trying to.... Give a..." Before evn I could finish my sentance he cutted me off with another shout.

"OMG Jimin-ah I love that nickname" he said as I smiled. We were walking home as he said "let's get to know e/o Jimin-ah! How about 20 questions?"

I thought playing that was childish but I didn't wanna come off rude so I agreed. He showed me his boxy smile which I  found cute. He started "so, Jimin-ah... Where are you from? I'm from Daegu." I replied "I'm from Busan. My turn. What's your age...? I'm 17"

" Woah Jimin-ah... I'm 19... Call me hyung then..." Tae exclaimed suprisingly... They both kept asking each other questions as they reached their apartment... They bid their goodbyes amd left to their own respective homes...

Jimin had learnt a lot about tae. They both had a lot of things similar and he smiled at tae's silliness throughout...

I learnt that tae is a member of a boyband named BTS whose members has studied/studying in the Trinity College. When I told him I'm going to the same college, he was overjoyed .  I have a feeling that tae and I might get along very well.

He enjoyed being in this place for the first time...