ep 14 day out..

"Oh you're so wet Jimin-ah...ahh~"

Jungkook looked at jimin who was drenched all the way from top to bottom due to all the playing in the sea..

"I don't have spare clothes hyungie..."

"Don't worry... Hyung brought clothes for you... I knew this is gonna happen... Let's go to the hotel nearby..."

It didn't take them more than 5 minutes to reach the resort... Jungkook took two SIMILAR bags from the car and have jimin one and said

"Go change Jimin-ah... I'll go change too..."

They both headed toward different restrooms to change so that they don't embarrass themselves in front to e/o.

Jimin went in and took off his shirt and looked into the bag that Jungkook have him... He found that those clothes were not jimin's but Jungkook's... The bags might have mismatched...

Jimin was about to go to Jungkook but then remembered that the older might not be wearing anything either... He thought about it for a few mins and decided to wear Jungkook's clothes...

He wore the dresses and looked at himself in the mirror... He couldn't help but blush hard... He is now wearing Jungkook's clothes!

Jimin looked at his red cheeks and wanted to hide his face from Jungkook so that he won't be too obvious in front of Jungkook...

mEaNwHiLe

Jungkook just realised that he gave his bag to jimin and jimin's bag is now with him... Jungkook was about to go out and find jimin but then he remembered that jimin night be changing...

'god...'

Jungkook thought about it and decided to wear jimin's clothes too...

To Jungkook's relief, jimin's clothes were tight fit for him... Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror, somehow NOT regretting this mistake...

Jungkook went out with a huge grin on his face only to find that jimin is still in the restroom... Jungkook waited for a few mins before jimin came out...

The clothes were too big on jimin..

The shirt that jimin wore almost went all the way down to the knee... The sleeves coming down till half of this palms... His red flushed cheeks... Him looking at the ground too shy to speak...

Jungkook found the boy adorable... Jungkook smiled and lifted jimin's head by his chin to look at him, saying

"You're cute Jimin-ssi..."

Jimin was now looking at Jungkook's eye, Jungkook starting back at the boy fondly...

Jimin's heart was beating do fast that he couldn't just control the feeling when he is around Jungkook...

Their starting contest ended as Jungkook looked away coughing lightly and pulling jimin's hands, saying

"Let's go get something to eat Jimin-ah.. "

"Ne"

Jungkook and jimin went to a table and ordered some food as they both began eating... They both shared good with e/o being in their own bliss all time...

After a long happy dinner they both drove home... Both of them went to their constitutive rooms to 'fresh up'. They both changed to paijamas and got comfortable...

Jimin day on his bed thinking the time he spent with Jungkook...

He smiled and blushed, recalling all those events... He layed down, in an attempt to sleep but hiding was too busy thinking about Jungkook...

Jimin frustratedly got up and whined like a baby

'why can't I sleep..?' :(

He decided to go and spend time with his Jungkookie-hyung till he falls asleep... He hopes that Jungkook still hasn't slept and walks towards his room...

He opened the door quietly and peeked in to his room to see what's happening inside...

Jungkook who was in front of his laptop, playing games, looked at jimin peeking in his room cutely...

"Jimin-ah... Is there anything that you want..? Why aren't you asleep yet?"

"Hyungie.... Jiminie can't sleep" said jimin in a 'ayego' voice...

Jungkook chuckled and asked

"do you wanna play games with me?"

"NE!"

Jimin excitedly threw himself into the vacant chair near Jungkook and looked at Jungkook...

Jungkook laughed at younger's actions and said, while taking the have consoles

"You're so cute, Jimin-ssi"

Jimin, who didn't listen properly and didn't understand what Jungkook said, asked

"What hyung?"

"Oh...um... Nothing... Ignore me Jimin-ah ..."

Jungkook said thinking

'nice escape jungkook-ah...'

Jimin shrugged it off, getting excited to play the games when he experiences sudden pain in his chest...

Jimin usually experiences pain when he's overworked himself a lot or when he's heartbroken or without any reason at all, really...

As the beach activities and all that drained his energy, he experienced this pain...

Jimin just stayed quiet... Hoping  that this pain would vanish...

Jungkook set up the consoles and handled jimin one to play...

Jimin, whose heart was now aching badly, wanted to leave and be alone...

"A-Actually... Hyung"

Jimin started to speak as he could feel his pain get worse..

Jungkook, who was unaware of what jimin is going through looked at jimin, confusedly, wondering why did the younger change suddenly...

"I am getting sleepy... I'll go to bed..."

Jimin escaped to his room as he closed his door behind and clunched his chest with his hands while sliding down the door...

Tears flows through his eyes because of his aching heart...

'Why me?' is all jimin could think...