ep 11 I love him

Jimin was nervously fiddling his hands as he thought of various reasons to escape from his Jungkookie-hyung.

Jimin had his health check-up today... Of course he cannot take Jungkook with him... He doesn't know anything about him...

Jimin's trail of thoughts was interrupted by Jungkook's authoritative voice saying

"Are you okay Jimin-ah? What are you thinking?"

Jimin looked up to Jungkook nervously before stuttering

"H-hyung... I-i was wondering if i-i could..."

"Just say it Jimin-ah... Don't be nervous"

"Can I... Meet my friends today...?"

"Friends? Friends who?" Jungkook asked bitterness obvious in his voice...

"B-back from college..."

"Oh... Then I might know them... Let's go together..."

"NO...um... They're  from my set... You will'nt know them..."

Jungkook was hesitant at first not wanting to let go of jiminie... But he looked at jimin who was giving him puppy eyes so Jungkook couldn't refuse...

"Okay... Be careful... Come back early okay? You can't be there out late..."

"Ne! Thanks hyungie!" He said as he nearly Ran towards his room to change... Jungkook chuckled at the childishness of jimin...

Jimin drove towards the hospital... It was just a 10 min drive... He parked good car and entered the big building. He made sure his mask was on so that no one can recognise him.

He went into the elevator all the way upto the 3rd floor... He went to the receptionist lady and asked

"I'm Park Jimin...I have appointment with Mrs.Jeon..."

"Oh yes sir... You can go to Room no.5"

Jimin proceeds after muttering a small thank-you. He entered the room as he saw the doctor looking at the report seriously...

He called out softly "doctor..."

"Oh Jimin-ah... Come here... Take a seat..."

"Good morning auntie Jeon..."

"Hey jiminie... Glad to know you made to the appointment this time without postponing it.."

"It was just one time auntie..."

"I don't think so... But whatever you say Jimin-ah.." she said with a laugh which resembled a lot like Jungkook...

"Okay auntie... Shall we proceed with the check-up?"

"Okay dear... Follow me"

She led jimin to the bed which had the echo machine near it... Jimin laid down on the bed as the doc took his shirt of and got things needed for the echo test...

She started observing the report as jimin spoke

"Auntie... Can I ask you something...?"

"Sure Jimin-ah... What is it?" She said her concentration still in the machine...

"Are you... Really strict with Jungkook like he claims you to be?"

She froze for a moment but she continued "what do you think Jimin-ah? Do you think I'm that strict?"

"No auntie... You are the sweetest woman I ever met..."

Jimin said sincerely making Mrs Jeon to smile...

"I just... Get stressed a lot due to work, dear... I might come off a little bit rude sometimes... But I don't mean it..."

Jimin thought for a second before he spoke

"then don't you think you should explain to him auntie... He thinks you're so strict that he is afraid of you..."

"Are you saying this because you like him and want him to be yours Jimin-ah...?"

Jimin froze there for a min... His heart started to ache as he got so nervous and he ran out of breath.

"W-what...a-auntie...I...I didn't..."

"Hey... Calm down... Deep breaths... I never said I'm against it Jimin-ah...I actually think it's cute... You're perfect for my son and he's perfect for you... I hope you'll open up to him just a little bit if he became yours..."

Jimin visibly relaxed and said released a long tired sigh before saying

"I...I love him... Auntie..."