ep 21 Always there for you...

"What the hell, jiminie?! How can you hide such a thing from us?!"

Jin's loud voice echoed all through the group call they they are currently in...

Jungkook informed the members about jimin's health... Afterall, that's what jimin should have done, years ago...

"It's isn't that serious, hyungie... Calm down.."

"What do you mean 'it's not serious' huh?! You've been suffering all along and you never told us..!"

Jimin just lowered his head, sadness evident in his face...

He muttered a small sorry, without lifting good head up, almost teary eyed... Jin melted at the sight, as soon as he saw the younger teary...

"Aww baby... Don't feel bad... Past is past... Now you gotta focus on opening up to us, okay? No more secrets..."

"Ne, hyung... Are you guys... Angry at me..?"

Jimin asks as a lone tear falls from his eyes... He continued

"Please... Don't hate me... Tae tae hyung...joonie hyung...I just don't want to trouble you with my health conditions... When you all were dealing with a lot... All these days...please... Yoongie hyung...hobi hyung..."

He started crying full on, making Jungkook pull him into his arms, a warm embrace...

"We don't hate you... Jimin-ah... Please stop crying... I just feel like you could have trusted us and opened up to us more..."

Tae said softly, as he eyes the younger...

"But... I trust you tae tae hyung..! I just...I can't be...cured hyung...you guys can't do anything about it... It's... My fate... To live with this for the rest..of my life... You guys don't...deserve this...

I was... Afraid that... You will'nt take me in... If I told you about me... Becoming an idol was... My only dream...hyung...

I..I can't... Die peacefully if... I didn't accomplish...this"

He said as he cried harder, Jungkook who was holding him tight in his embrace, let out his own tears, hearing the younger speak about something like that...

"Jimin-ssi! Don't... Don't talk like that! You will always be our cute little member...nothing can change that bond between us...I... We understand you jimin...

But please... Just tells us...if you're not feeling well... Or if your chest hurts... Or just... Anything... Don't try to deal it in your own...

It's true... We can't help you... But we can comfort you... Be there for you and...you can get things off your chest .. ryt.."

Namjoon advised jimin, to which he nodded repeatedly and wiped off his tears with his small, chubby hands...

"Thanks... Everyone... I love..  you all"

"We love you too, jiminie"

All of them said before cutting and leaving the call...

"thank you hyung...for staying with me and supporting.."

Jimin said, still being held tight in Jungkook's embrace...

"it's nothing...jiminah..."

he said as he gave his beautiful bunny smile... Jimin just stared at the older...

'handsome...' he thought to himself as he found himself blushing a little... He pulled away from his embrace nd said

"I'm hungry, hyungie" with a pout on his face and holding his small hands on his tummy...