ep 18 I don't want jimin....

"But why?, hyung"

"I we're going out... Get ready!" Jungkook said with a slightly raised voice, still maintaining a frown on his face..

Jimin looked at Jungkook with a 'what the hell is going on' look and then went in to change, obeying the older anyways...

Jimin wore a casual tee and ripped jeans, looking as stunning as usual...

Jungkook just stared at the younger for a while, eying him from top to bottom, trying to take on the stunning beauty before him, before he got out of the trance and gestured jimin to follow him...

Jimin too, followed him with a confused look in his face...

The drive to the ice-cream permit wasn't long... He stopped in the front of the parlor, got out and opened the door for jimin... Jimin cave out and eyes at the ice-cream shop for a while before looking at Jungkook and asked

"You... Wanted to take me to a ice-cream parlor..?"

"Yeah" Jungkook said, scratching the back of his neck showing innocent, big doe eyes at jimin...

"Well... You could have made it less intimidating..."

"I was just... Nervous"

"Aww it's fine hyungie... Let's go get some ice-cream!"

Jimin hopped and went into the parlor with a grin on his face... Jungkook looked at jimin and muttered a small 'cute' before following the younger inside...

They both stood in front of the counter, eyeing all the different flavours available in the store...

"Which flavour do you want, Jimin-ssi"

"Umm... I want... Dark chocolate!"

"Mmkay... Two dark chocolate please... Let us choose the toppings..."

Jimin and Jungkook day facing each other and started eating it slowly, savoring the flavour of their each, small bites...

"Why did you want to take me to the ice-cream parlor suddenly, hyungie?"

Jimin asked looking in the eyes of Jungkook with curious eyes waiting for answer...

"I read the book that you gave me... I-I loved it! In the first chapter, the couples went on a ice-cream date and I wanted to take you... You know you said you wished anyone could love you like the books...I-i wanted to... You know..."

Jimin just giggled at his hyungs cute rant which made Jungkook stop speaking and look at the youngest...

Jungkook always loved jimin's cute giggles... They really are music to his ears... Along with his beautiful eye smile, it just makes Jungkook wanna hold jimin forever and never let go...

Jungkook kept staring at the younger which made the younger to blush, and slowly mutter

"Eat your ice-cream hyungie... It's gonna melt"

Jungkook smiled before digging into the ice-cream... They both ate in peace...

Meanwhile our Jungkook was stealing glances at jimin, hoping they the younger would get ice-cream on his lips and he could wipe them off with his thumb like the book said...

Jimin finished the ice-cream, and wiped good mouth off with tissue paper, meanwhile Jungkook just looked at the younger, defeated, sad... Unconsciously, he started pouting...

Jimin looked at his pouting hyung, holding the ice-cream cup which and little ice-cream left, and asked

"What happened, hyungie? Do you not like the ice-cream?"

Jungkook pouted more and mumbled

"I wanted to wipe the ice-cream present on your lips with my thumb like they couple in the books did..."

Jimin blushed deep, his cheeks were as red as tomato... He tried to hide his blushing gave with a dry chuckle...

He reached out to Jungkook, grabbed his ice-cream cup, took a bit of ice-cream and put it on his lips, looking at Jungkook with innocent, big, cute brown orbs...

Jungkook stood, day next to jimin and slowly brought his thumb to wipe jimin's lips...

He felt his heart fluttering, as his thumb brushed the plumpy lips of the younger... He had the sudden urge to kiss the younger...

But Jungkook controlled himself... He wanted to do things appropriatly, asking the younger out, date him, and make him his...

Jungkook wiped his lips and stared at the eyes of the younger with heart eyes, who stared beach with the save feeling... Jungkook was the first to look away and said

"Let's go jiminie... We will do something interesting back home..."

"Shall we sing hyungie..?"

"Sure thing, Jimin-ah"

Before they both headed towards the car and started driving...

One thing that Jungkook learnt today is one thing...

'i don't want jimin... I need jimin...'