ep 22 IM DONE WITH YOU!

Jungkook stood infront of his parents' home, mentally preparing himself to confront his mother, and clear things out and make jimin his...

Jungkook took a deep breath and knocked the door twice... Jungkook's mother opened the door and gave him a shocked expression, not expecting to see Jungkook there...

"Jungkook-ah... What happened? Are you and Jimin-ssi okay? Come in.."

She bombarded Jungkook with questions who just silently and nervously came in and sat down on the sofa...

"Tell me jungkook-ah... What happened?!"

"Woah eomma... Cool down... Nothing bad... It's just... I wanna talk to your and dad... Are you guys free?"

"Hmm... I'll go call your dad..."

She said and left, with a tint of confused and worried look...

Then, his father too came with the same expression as that of his mother, written all over his face...

"What happened jungkook-ah... Are you okay?"

"Ne, appa... I just wanna talk to you guys about smth.."

"What's that?"

"It's just...I...I love...someone... And I need...your approval for that"

"You love someone?!" His mother shouted making Jungkook flinch...

Jungkook looked at his mother, with fearful eyes who was glaring back at him...

"What the hell, jungkook-ah!"

His mother shouted...

"E-eomma..."

"How can you love someone else huh?! Can't you just see the poor boy who is so much in love with you since forever and had been struggling all along?!"

She shouted, making Jungkook look at his mother with shocked, confused expression...

'there's... Someone else who loves me..?'

He thought as he just looked at his mother...

"Woah! You know what? I'm done with you! I sometimes think why that poor boy loves you!"

She shouted as she was about to walk away.... Jungkook stopped his mother told, with bold voice, wanting to somehow voice out his love for jimin to his mother...

"But mom..! Whoever loves me, I love jimin more than anything and anyone in this world and I can't be with anyone else other than him! I don't care who loves me!"

His mother stopped in the midway and turned back to face his son, who is now fuming with anger...

"You... You like back Jimin-ssi?"

"Like back?" Jungkook asked his mother, visibly confused on what she means by that...

"Oh my! The person you like is jimin...

Woah! It's my dream come true... My baby is going to be so happy at last!"

She said making Jungkook more confused...

"Wait... You mean jimin still likes me? He told you? How did you know?"

"Still? During one of our checkups a few weeks ago, jimin told me that he likes you, and that he hopes that you can love him back...

I didn't know he liked you before that... But... How did you know that he loved you before?

I'm confused..."

She said as Jungkook explained what happened in the car 5 years ago...

Jungkook's mother was visibly angry at her idiot son...

"You're an idiot, Jeon Jungkook! You really hurt that poor like they just because you're scared of me? He must have been very sa-

OH! It was 'cause of you then!"

She suddenly gasped in realisation...

"What is 'cause of me'?"

"Well...5 years ago, that night when jimin officially became a part of the band, he called me at night... He was having a panick attack and called me for help... Poor boy just fainted..."

Jungkook just looked at his mother, really regretting what he did, 5 years ago...

His mother, knowing what he's feeling bad about what he'd done, comforted him by saying,

"It's okay, jungkook-ah... It's not your fault.... Just focus on being with jiminie, supporting him, and comfort him when he needs..."

"But... Mother... I feel like I know nothing about him... I... Wanna know more about him..."

"Then date him... Take him out on dates, talk with him. Urge him to talk too... Make sure to not to pressure him too much to talk...

Try to know him more, his likes and dislikes all that... And then one day, when you feel that you're ready, make him your boyfriend..."

"His parents... Will they allow him to date a boy..?"

"Trust me, jungkook-ah... After he's diagnosed with this, their parents wants nothing but his happiness..."

"Hmm... I'll be going then... Jimin-ssi is home alone..."

"Okay then... Take care of your Jimin-ssi"

His father joked, bidding goodbye to his son... 

he turned back to his mother and said

"thank you eomma, appa"

He then, left home, reached as quick as possible...

As he went in, he found Jimin, sitting in the sofa, watching Tom and Jerry laughing at Tom, who just fell down the stairs...

Jungkook looked at the smaller boy, finding him cute that he watches Tom and Jerry...

"I never knew you are childish enough to watch Tom and Jerry..."

"Hyung~ Tom and Jerry is always favourite for everyone... Even you will love it if you watch..."

He said as he pulled Jungkook to the sofa... Jungkook fell near jimin, and just stared at jimin...

Jimin turned Jungkook's head to the tv and made him watch Tom and Jerry...

Soon, Jungkook too, was laughing like a small child along with jimin, who seemed genuinely happy...

They both are the happiest when they are with each other....