ep 13 grateful Jungkook...

Jungkook came back home with a happy heart... After his mother's comforting words to him after a long time, he literally was in cloud 9... And to day that this happiness is because jimin talked to his mom about this made him feel really happy...

He stormed home with a loud "Jimin-ah...!"

Jimin, who was in his own room reading his novel, flinched real hard on Jungkook's loud voice... Jimin ran down fastly, hoping Jungkook is fine...

He stood before Jungkook and observed him from top to bottom and asked "are you okay hyungie? Why did you shout so loudly?"

"I'm okay Jimin-ah...I shouted becuz I'm so happy..."

"Oh... Thank God..." He muttered to himself taking deep breaths due to all that running and panic..

"Oh Jimin-ah... You literally Ran out of breath running all the way from your room... Deep breaths..."

Jimin breathed in deep and let his breath out slowly and asked

"What made you this happy Jungkookie-hyung?"

"I'm just happy... Let's enjoy this day Jimin-ah... Let's go out... My treat..."

"Okay... Just a sec... I'll get ready"

Jimin went up for ready and they both set out... Jungkook started driving and little jimin was curious where they were going...

"Hyung... Where are we going?"

"Surprise Jimin-ah... Be patient... You won't regret it..."

Jimin visibly pouted and said "tell me hyung... I'm dying Outta curiosity..."

Jungkook chuckled and just sushed him...

Jimin pouted more and looked away facing the window... Jungkook looked at jimin and concentrated in the drive... In no time, jimin was asleep, leaning his head into the window...

A few minutes later the car stopped and Jungkook called out "we arrived Jimin-ah... Wake up..."

Jimin got down and looked up to see beach in beautiful sunset... No one else was there in the beach...

'hyung probably reserved it...'

Jimin thought, good eyes fixed in the beautiful scenery of the evening beach... Jimin's eyes was glowing at the sight of the beach...
The whole time Jungkook was looking at jimin, observing the cute actions of the smaller boy. 

Jimin looked at Jungkook and said "thank you hyung..." With sincere and grateful eyes...

"It's alright Jimin-ah... Let's go and sit by the beach... The beach is ours anyways..."

They both got comfortable in the beach... Not long after, jimin asked Jungkook

"Why did you bring me to the beach all of the sudden hyung..?"

"You... Talked to my mum... Right?"

Jimin for a moment got paralyzed, thinking Jungkook was talking about jimin confessing to his mother that he loves Jungkook...

"W-what... Are you talking...a-about hyung?"

Jungkook looked at the tensed boy, confused on why is he tense... He replied

"You made my mom understand that she's been too strict with me all these days and told her how i really feel...

I'm really grateful for that Jimin-ah... If it wasn't for you, I don't think my mom would have understood me ever..."

Jungkook said and jimin loosened up and said

"Oh... It's... Not a big deal hyung..."

"To me it is Jimin-ah... You dont understand how much I yearned for my mother to be soft and accepting towards me..."

Jimin just looked at Jungkook who was looking back at him with sincere eyes... Jimin just have Jungkook a contempt smile.

Jungkook sighed and said "ok... Let's stop thinking and go play in the beach... Let's go..."

Jungkook held jimin's hands and let him to the beach... First jimin was hesitating to play in the beach as he thought it was too childish of him to play...

Jungkook nudged his shoulders saying "you can play, Jimin-ah...I know you want to..."

Jimin have a nice smile showing his cute, crooked teeth and his eye smile before going into the water...

Jungkook too joined him in the beach and started playing with jimin in the beach... They both splashed water in each other as they played happily in the beach...

They both just hope that they could freeze this moment forever...