ep 7 Broken...

Jungkook pov:

I ran to my apartment without daring to look at jiminie. I walked in, closed the door and leaned against it. I slowly sat down as I let my tears fall freely as i sobbed hardly... 

'why does this happen to me always?'

I kept asking this to myself... I can't forget Jimin's face when I told him I can't be with him... He looked so defeated,broken... exactly how i felt... I dunno what to do... I want him so badly...but i can't lose my family either. I sobbed harder as i slowly got up.

I made my way to the shower and switched it on... I drenched myself fully in water as I let my tears fall which camouflaged with the water... I took a long shower as i let all my tears away... I came out as I heard my phone ringing there. I saw it was Suga Hyung... I picked it up.

"hey hyung!" I said trying to maintain my voice as stable as i can from all that crying.

"hey kid... had your dinner or do you want jin-hyung to deliver it to you?"

I didn't eat anything but I dont feel like eating either.

"I ate hyungie... i'm full" I lied.

"ok then... gn!" said suga hyung as I heard him yawn in the other side.

I chuckled and said  "good night to you too hyung" as I stumbled back to thoughts about jiminie. I threw myself in the bed as I kept thinking about him for a long time and didn't realise when I fell asleep.

Jimin pov:

I saw Jungkookie hyung leave me outside and run to his apartment crying... My heart broke at the sight of tears in his face... I couldn't tolerate it anymore... My first love... Just left me rejected...I don't blame him... It's not his fault that his mom is strict... Nobody want torisk it especially when it comes to their parents.

my tears started to fall freely as I walked up to my flat slowly and got in... I went in my room and sat down in one corner near the bed and sobbed really hard...

'even if he's not officially mine... I will still care about him... protect him and admire him from far'

I told myself as I sobbed hard... I don't know how much hime passed by jus sobbing. 

I was about to get up from the floor as I felt my ears ringing loudly and my vision is starting to get blurry...

'this can't be good...'

I told myself as I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I held my chest with an hand and tried my best to crawl my way to the phone... I struggled to open it and dialed the emergency number that I saved for times like this...

"d-doctor..."

"hey jimin-ah! what is happening?! hang on!"

I heard her say... I managed to utter 

"h-help... auntie"

"HANG IN THERE!"

I heard her shout over the phone As everything went black.

4 hours later...

I opened my eyes slowly as I saw the doc sitting next to me... she looked at me with worry-filled eyes as she caressed my hair and asked

"are you okay now baby?"

"y-yes... thank you auntie..."

Jimin has a minor heart problem... for now it doesn't threaten his life, but he just had to go through a lot... chest pains, palpitations, dizziness and fainting... Jimin being a strong boy that he is tolerates all these pain without complaining and crying... he chose to stay strong for his mother and father... without expecting anything from anyone....

but deep down he knows he needs someone to lean on...

"oh! no need to thank me babe... wait I'll bring you some food... you need to take your meds"

I nodded and stared at the retarding figure of 

Jungkookie hyung's mother