ep 3 Get along...

Jungkook pov:

Tae excused himself to introduce us to the guy he met yesterday while coming back from the book store. Honestly, I'm not a people person. I hate meeting new people and making friends. The fact that it took a long time to get along with my own members proves that.

I'm now waiting impatiently and unintrestedly for tae to come with whoever the boy is. Others were pretty excited to meet the 'fluffball' as tae mentioned him earlier.

I heard footsteps of tae and his voice introducing "hey guys... He is park jimin that I talked to you earlier about."

I'm pretty sure that just by looking at my eyes one could tell that I was unintrested. I lazily lifted my head to look at the boy and was stunned by his looks.

His brown orbs sparkling in the evening light, his black silky hair with bangs, his cute button nose and mainly... His plump lips... The evening sunlight falls on the best part of his face making him look like an angel that he is...

I didn't even realise that I'm staring at him until I heard tae's voice introducing me... He looked at me and bowed to me... I nervously lifted my hands and muttered a nice to meet you without trying to show my nervousness to him.

He shook my hands and said "nice to meet you too Jungkook hyung." Wow... His voice is sweet like him too... '

Wait.... Why am I thinking like this'

I heard rap mon hyung say "Jimin-ah... Why don't you sing a song for us today? We will take care of the instruments..." I saw his nervousness taking over and he muttered...

"No... I-Im not m-much great of a s-singer... I'm not t-trained..."

"It's okay Jimin-ah we won't judge you... Just a song,please...?" Said Jin hyung placing a hand on his shoulder... I could see him hesitating a bit but he nodded anyway...

"C-Can I sing... Nothing like us by Justin Bieber?" He asked us in a small voice... "Aww.. you can Jimin-ah... Please don't be too nervous around us... Loosen up!" Said jin-hyung smiling while jimin returned the smile and went to the mic which is next to the keyboard after saying thanks...

I immediately put down my guitar gently and said to Jin hyung "hyung can I play keyboard today?"

"Oh ok Jungkook ah... I don't mind" he said before sitting preparing himself to listen to jimin's singing...

I looked at jimin who is now looking at me with an awestruck face... I asked him "why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face...?"

"Oh.... No jungkookie hyung... I... Was just surprised becoz... I know how to play guitar and keyboard too..." He stuttered... Cute...

"Ok Jiminie... I'll start playing okay..." I said as I played the first chord and the melody... I was deep into the keyboard music for the first few secs... I signalled him when it's the cue for him to sing...

Lately I've been thinking... Thinking abt what we had...
I know it was hard it was all that we knew... Yeah

I was so lost in his high pitched voice... It sounded like an angel... His intonations were nearly perfect... With proper training he could be a great singer...

I was in cloud 9 as I played through the whole song listening to his beautiful voice... I heard others clap while I was just smiling at him staring like a teenage girl...

I think am falling for him...