ep 12 sorry dear...

The night stars and moon shone bright in the dark sky... Jimin was starting at the stars, his mind wandering in throughs of his conversation with Jungkook's mother... He practically confessed to Jungkook's mother that he likes her son and she wasn't opposed to it...

She was in fact supportive and shipped jimin and Jungkook... But what jimin thinks is that Jungkook will never love him even if good mom accepts him... But To him Jungkook just doesn't see him like that...

After the check-up he started off early but just didn't want to go back home... He just wanted in the nearby park thinking about him and Jungkook...

He just pulled in in their home and opened the door... He went in with tired face... As Soon as he went in her was greeted by a very worried Jungkook...

"Where were you Jimin-ah...I was so worried... You didn't answer my calls either... I thought something bad happened to you..."

"Hyung... I'm fine... My phone is in silent I guess..."answered jimin with a tired voice

"Ok... Thank good you're okay... You look so tired... Go sleep... Did you eat btw?"

"No hyung..."

"Okay Jimin-ah... Fresh up... I'll prepare A light dinner for you"

Jungkook cooked for jimin and they both are in comfortable silence before they both went to deep slumber...

(Next day)

Jungkook got up and did his morning usual routine... He was not in mood for cooking do he ordered some food from hotel... Jimin was still fast asleep...

He started scrolling down good instagram page... The latest post of jimin came by... In that photo, he was in front of keyboard, laughing cause he got a wrong note... He started at jimin, thinking how cute the younger looks...

Unconsciously, he smiled, his lips turning into beautiful curve, eyes full of love and adoration... His little daydream was disturbed by the sound of his phone ringing...

He looked at the caller ID to see that it was his mother... He picked up his phone without any delay...

"Eomma..."

"Jungkook-ah... Are you free today dear...?"

Jungkook was a bit confused by his mother's unusually soft tone of voice but decided to not to question about it...

"Ne eomma... Is there anything I could do for you?"

"Eomma wants to speak to you, dear... Can you come over..?"

"But eomma... Jimin will be home alone"

"Come on dear... He can be alone right? I will'nt take long..."

"Hmm... I'll come over eomma"

Jungkook hung the phone and went to sleeping jimin... He looked at the youngest sleeping, curled up in the bed like a baby.. he just doesn't want to wake the sleeping boy up but he had no choice...

"Jimin ah..."

Jimin rolled in his bed while crunching his eyes tight and muttered a small 'hmm'

"Eomma called me... Seems she has something to talk...I have to go..."

"Okay... Hyung" jimin said having an idea what his mother night talk to him...

"I kept the food near the microwave... Heat it and eat okie...?"

Jungkook left out to his parents'... It was just a 15 mins drive... He entered his parents' house...

As soon as he entered her was greeted by his mother and father with a warm hug...

"What is it that you want to talk about eomma?"

Jungkook asked after spending time with them for a few mins...

"Jungkook-ah... First of all...I..."

His mother was nervous and hesitated to speak making Jungkook worried about her... Jungkook's father gave a reassuring pat on her shoulder after she started speaking...

"Jungkook-ah... Eomma is sorry..."

"Why eomma... Is everything all right?"

"Eomma was strict with you all these days...I always scolded you and was rude to you... But it was all due to stress becuz of my work..."

"Eomma... Why are you saying this now... It's no big deal..."

"No jungkook-ah... You must know that I'm sorry...I came to know that you were hurting due to my actions through jimin..."

"Jimin? How did he tell you...? You both are close?"

"Uh... Leave that jungkook-ah... Let's talk and eat... It's time for lunch"

Jungkook felt happy and spent quality time with his parents after a long time... He finally understood his mom and his mom understood him too...

All this happiness he felt is all becuz of jimin... Jungkook was so grateful towards the younger...

In the meantime, he couldn't help but wonder how jimin is close to his mother and spoke things like this with her...

'whatever it may be... His actions is making Jungkook fall for jimin even more...'