ep 2 Meets all members...

Jimin pov:

I heard the loud ringing of my alarm as I woke up... I saw the time is 7 am... I did my usual morning routine and started wearing my facials and stuffs... I had an apple and milk for breakfast since I can't cook.

I started walking towards the college evn tho I had my bikes... I prefer to walk in this nice weather... I went inside to the principal's office to get my schedules...

"Good morning sir. My name is park jimin, sir... Can I please get my schedules...?"

"Oh yes mr.Park jimin. Here's your schedule... I'll take you to your classes now." He said as he handed over a paper to me.

He started walking after muttering a small follow me and I followed him like a good boy that I am. He went to one of the teacher and called him to come to the class with him and went to the room which was full of commotion.

"Can I please get your attention. This is Mr.Jones. he is gonna take music theory for you. And he is park jimin... Your classmate. Take good care of him..." He said as I bowd to the class and muttered a hi.

"Mr.park you can sit in the third bench" he pointed to the empty one. I muttered a thank you sir before I obediently sat on the bench.

The whole day went by... We barely studied a thing today... It was all intros and stuffs... Tbf I got sleepy for a minute there. I was walking out of the college as I heard my name being called by a familiar voice...

"Hey Jimin-ah... How was your first day? Did you enjoy?"

"Hey tae-tae hyung... It was boring... All they did was introduction..." I said with a pout.

"Oh Jimin-ah... I'll make your day better... Come on... I'll introduce you to the other members... They're gonna love you." He said as he held my hand and started running and I followed him.

He took me to the stage as I saw 5 members sitting in front of a instrument... He started speaking

"Everyone... This is park jimin I was talking about yesterday... Jimin-ah these are my bandmates I told you about..." He told as I bowed 90 degrees to them.

He pointed to the one standing in front of the drums and said "He is Kim Namjoon. You can call him Namjoon-hyung like we do. He is our leader."

He pointed to the one having a keyboard and said "he is Kim Seokjin. Our oldest member. You can call him jin-hyung. He accompanies us with piano"

He pointer to one standing in front of another piano and said "he is Min yoongi. Our producer/ pianist. Call him yoongi-hyung."

My eyes drifted to the one holding the Bass... "He is jung hoseok. You can call him-"

Before evn tae could finish the sentance he shouted "J-hope! It's my stage name! I'm your hope... You're my hope... I'm J-hope!" I couldn't help but smile at his silliness.

I saw the next member holding a guitar... It felt like he was staring at me with no expression on his face. Ngl, he is super good looking... Like a Greek god... I didn't realise I was starting at him before tae shouted again...

"He is Jeon Jungkook... You can call him Jungkook-hyung. He plays rhythm guitar."

I bowed to him as same as I bowed to everyone as he introduced them to me and stared at his eyes... He was staring back at me. He was the one to break the silence by saying "Nice to meet you jimin..." and letting out his hands for a handshake

"Glad to meet you too Jungkook hyung..." As I shook his hands ignoring my fast beating heart...

What the hell is the uneasy feeling in my stomach!?