ep 10 fun day

Jimin was feeling super bored... He had nothing to do... Or more like Jungkook didn't let him do anything due to his hand injury...

He was just starting at the TV with blank face with his small chubby hands on his chin with eyes almost closed taking asleep. However he was interrupted by Jungkook-hyung's voice

"Are you bored Jimin-ah?"

"Yes hyung... You won't let me do anything... I'm bored"

"Can we have a singing practice?"asked Jungkook hyung with a grin on his face...

"Sure hyung" jimin said as he got up giving a lazy stretch...

They both walked to the karaoke bar and got the mic in ready for some singing...

"Which song do you wanna doing Jimin-ssi" Jungkook asked holding a mic with curious doe eyes...

"How about... We sing golden hour..."

I asked remembering that incident 5 years ago...

Jungkook-hyung's face visibly changed hearing the song name and jimin noticed it too... He remembered the kiss that happened years ago... He could still feel the lips tickling due to the kiss...

"Ne" Jungkook said as he searched for the song...

The soft notes of the piano started playing as both jimin and Jungkook were in a fantasy world of imagining themselves together...
Jungkook sang the verse of the song... Jimin joined in for the chorus... The lyrics resonating in their ears... They both were feeling the moment... Looking directly into each other's eyes as if they are trying to convey something....

The song ended with the soft piano notes but the boys were still looking into eachother's eyes as if they are trying to convey something...

Jungkook broke the eye contact and said

"Let's... Sing idol by us?"

"Sure"

This song... Instead of being a good vocal practice like golden hour turned into a crazy party like song... They both Sung like they've never sung before...

They both were so happy singing like hell... They continued to sing like hell for the next few hours... They both were in their own Paradise which no one else can give them...

"wow! that was fun..." jungkook breathed out.

"yea... It was..." Jimin said as they both looked into each other's eyes and laughed...

Jimin felt hungry after all the crazy dance and singing they did.. before even jimin could reach out to Jungkook his stomach growled loudly in hungry making him feel embarrassed and Jungkook to laugh at the little boy's cuteness...

"Shall we go to the restaurant nearby?" Asked Jungkook to jimin still laughing out loud...

"Stop laughing hyung... Let's go" he said tugging his Jungkook-hyung's hand sleeves gesturing that they have to leave...

"Yes... Let's go" Jungkook said as he walked towards the main door making jimin follow him...

They both got in the car... It was a nice 15 min drive from their apartment... They got in the hotel and went to one of the private eating spaces so that they could eat in peace... Both jimin and Jungkook ordered pizza and coke... They received the order from a waitress who placed the food in their table and stood near the door waiting to do any help...

They both are in peace without any disturbance talking about really nothing... But their conversations meant a lot to them both...

Jungkook took a piece of his own pizza and said

"Jimin-ah... Give it a taste" as he held his hand holding the pizza right next to jimin's mouth...

Jimin hesitated at first but then took a bite from Jungkook's pizza and then said

"This tastes good... You should try mine tho... Mine tastes better"

As he repeated the actions that Jungkook did just then... Jungkook then took a bite and said

"It really does taste good... I shoulda ordered your type..." With an evident pout on his face...

"It's okay hyungie... You can take mine"

Said jimin as they both shared their pizza...

"Is there anything else you'd like to order sir...?"

Echoed the code of the waitress as they both looked in her direction...

"No mam... Just the bill" said Jungkook as he wiped his hands in the tissues...

"Right away sir..." Sure said as she handed over the bill...

"By the way sir... You guys make a cute couple" said her making jimin and Jungkook choke on nothing...

"Oh... You misunderstood mam... We are not couples..."

Said Jungkook unintentionally breaking jimin's little heart...

"Oh I'm sorry sir" the waitress said as she received the cash from him...

'But...I do wish we were a couple Jimin-ah...'

thought Jungkook looking at jimin fondly...