ep 8 just can't move on...

KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG, JEON JUNGKOOK, BTS!

voices were echoing all around the stadium as the seven boys were looking at their fandom with love-filled passionate eyes...

"THANK YOU GUYS!" shouted RM at the shouting crowd.

"WE LOVE YOU!" said the other members one by one in the mic as they held eachother's hands and gave a bow to the either side of the stage before saying a last goodbye at the stage.

the 7 members walked backstage with a huge grin on their faces. they had just completed their love yourself tour... it felt real good for them singing in front of their armies and creating awareness about how important it is to love yourself... They felt contented in sharing such a valuable lesson to all those people out there in the stadium...

yup! it's been 5 years since... BTS has become a big band over the years and they got their biggest support, their fans... whom they call ARMY... Everything was going so fine for bts... They would sing their hearts out for ARMYs in every single live show and would make ARMYs feel their emotions in such a beautiful way...

Members were sitting in the chairs in the backstage in circle holding a glass of champagne in their hands...

"Everyone! we did a good job today! let's take an oath to continue giving our best and value all the support that we got! fighting!" said RM bringing the glass forward.

"FIGHTING!" 

echoed the voices of other 6 men and the sound of glass before they chugged their drink... they all left to their home with their heart thinking about armies and how grateful they are to have such an amazing fandom.

As for Jimin and Jungkook... Nothing changed... They both decided to move on from eachother and forget the fact that the incident back then even happened...

but... they just can't move on...

their heart just seeks for each other and no one else... Jungkook would stare at Jimin with love filled eyes everyday making sure the younger wouldn't notice and just hope that they could be together...

Jimin too... just hopes that someday his Jungkookie hyung can be his.... but he just KNOWS that there is only a less chance for his dreams to come true.

But they both speak to each other... like they don't have lingering feelings towards each other... just like any other members... as close as other members... both ignoring the fact that they want more...

As for jimin's health... he still hides it from the group... he gets his chest pains frequently... especially during concerts and tours like this... but he just kept it hidden... he fainted a few times in front of the members which makes them worry not aware of they fact that their youngest goes through a lot more...

Jimin hops into the car... which is usually shared by his jungkook hyung and taetae-hyung... But today taetae-hyung decided to go with suga-hyung and hobi-hyung... Jimin waved at the fans for the last time and threw myself in the seats,exhausted...

"Are you okay jiminie?" He could sense worry in jungkookie hyung's voice.

"yea... just tired... i guess hyung"

"hmm... it's indeed exhausting... im glad we get a few days break..."

"yes hyungie... we can rest...for a few days after all these exhausting days" said jiminie closing his eyes... 

'he must be really tired..' 

thought jungkook as he looked out... after a few mins they arrived in their hotel.. jungkook was about to call jimin but he found that the younger was asleep... without a second thought he carried jimin in bridal style,gently, making sure the younger won't wake up...

He placed the younger in his bed and stared at him for a little while... He then covered him with blankets before whispering 

"good night"

and left the room