ep 20 take care

Jungkook waited patiently outside the emergency ward... Even though it has been only 15 or so minutes, every minute felt like an hour for Jungkook...

Jungkook's mother came out, Jungkook went to her as soon as he saw his mother's face...

"He's gonna be okay jungkook-ah... He'll wake up in an hour or so..."

She said as she caressed his sons hair softly...

"Why don't you stay with him while i go finish my works, huh?"

She said as she was about to walk away... Jungkook held her hands, stopping her from walking away...

He held both of her hands together and pleaded

"Tell me what's going on... Please...I beg you eomma..."

"Jungkookie... okay... Let's go in..."

She said as she took Jungkook to the room jimin was in...

Jungkook took followed his mother only to see an heartbreaking sight before him... Jungkook wasn't ready to face the sight...

He saw unconscious jimin, whose chest is hooked up to some wires, trips dropping in your fists at slow rate... The pulse machine beeping at steady rate...

Jungkook just looked at his mother, who signalled him to sit down before her... Jungkook followed her words...

"I need you to listen carefully, jungkook-ah... Don't overreact... Please... Just... Things night change between you two if I tell this to you..."

"Mom... You're scarring me .. tell me please..."

"Jungkook-ah... Jimin has a... Heart disease..."

Jungkook felt like his world stopped... He just stared at his mother's eyes as his eyes started to get teary all over again...

"You... You're joking... Right..."

"No jungkook-ah... Why would I... Jimin has been suffering from this ever since he was 15... Atleast he was diagnosed when he was 15...

Every since jimin came to London to join Trinity, I've been his doctor...

I've been giving him directions on what to do and don't...

Unfortunately, this can't be cured, jungkook-ah..."

Jungkook just looked at his mother, then at jimin... He stared at the closed eyes of the younger before asking, with a shaky voice

"So...i-is J-Jimin-ssi..."

"No! He's not leaving anytime soon! I'll make sure of it! He... Can't leave..."

Jungkook's mother says, looking at jimin...

"W-what... Does he go through... Due to his... Condition..."

"A lot, jungkook-ah... Chest pains... Light headedness, dizziness/fainting, panic attack..."

Jungkook just looked at jimin, tears falling from his eyes... His mother continued

"Anything that is too painful for him to handle, can trigger his panick attacks... He experiences chest pains literally everyday...

I... Can't imagine what he... Goes through everyday"

All through these words, Jungkook just looked at jimin, worried, hurt that the younger didn't tell him, scared... Of losing him...Of how much the younger has went through all these days and no one noticed...Everything worried Jungkook a lot... but the only thing which worries Jungkook the most is if Jimin's gonna be okay when he wakes up, when will he wake up and so on...

Jungkook's mother just caressed his cheeks softly before saying "keep an eye on him jungkook-ah... I have work now... call me when he wakes up 'kay?"

Jungkook just nodded and his mother left... Jungkook kept staring at Jimin who looks like he is peacefully sleeping... Jungkook kept thinking about what his mother just told him before he himself drifted into peaceful slumber...

A few hours later Jimin started to gain his consciousness...Jimin slowly opened his eyes, to see the hospital environment,all the machines hooked up to him, which is not exactly a new scenery to him... But what's new is his Hyung who is sleeping on the chair, his face clearly had dried tears... Jimin felt a pang in his chest, realising that his hyung cried for him...

Jimin sat up slowly in, trying not to wake his hyung up, but this small movement was enough to alert Jungkook and wake up... Jungkook looked at the side where the disturbance came from, only to see Jimin, trying to sit up...

Jungkook looked at him, happy that the younger woke up, and seems completely fine...But, anyway he questioned him

"Are you okay Jimin-ssi? how long have you been awake?huh? should i call eomma?"

Jungkook kept questioning jimin, actually forgetting how to breathe in between...

"hyungie... calm down... I'm completely fine...But you might need to call auntie...She usually takes an ECHO cardiograph before letting me go... "

Jimin said to Jungkook in a small voice..

"Ill call her... wait Jiminie.."

Jungkook's mother came in soon and took an ECHO and found that his health remained the same... Thankfully didn't get any worse...

Jungkook's mother told "you're now completely fine Jimin-ssi... Just make sure to take sufficient rest and take care of yourself...Call auntie if you need anything 'kay?"

jimin just muttered a small okay before she took jungkook outside the room and said

"just...take care of him..."

vote, jebal💜