ep 9 How i wish I could be yours...

"Are you sure you both are gonna be okay?"

asked Namjoon with worry sticken face looking at Jimin and jungkook.

BTS are given a small break from work after their LY tour. All members except Jimin and Jungkook decided to go to their home and spend time with their family. Jimin didn't want to go home becoz his father is too busy with his business works and so is his mom. As for jungkook, his parents live nearby and he can meet them wherever he wants to...

"yes hyung...you guys can leave and enjoy yourself at home... give my regards to all your families"said Jimin giving RM a reassuring smile.

Jin came out pulling 2 trolleys in his hand while saying

"take care...you both... Don't ruin the whole apartment...clean the house regularly and don't burn the kitchen... Jungkook-ah...cook for jiminie... he doesn't know how to cook"

He pinched jimin's cheek in the end... jimin felt offended...what will Jimin do??

He started to pout and whine "Hyung~ I know how to cook don't call me a bad chef~"

they all laughed at Jimin's silliness as the both set off. The other members have already left to their houses earlier the morn... it's just jikook now in the house...

They both went in...the tension between the two was so thick that it could be cut with a knife.

"I'm gonna play video games upstairs...call me if you need me Jiminie" JK said as he skipped upstairs.

Jimin took a deep breath and held his chest as he felt his heart loudly beating...

'calm down heart...'

he sighed as he put himself down to watch some TV. A few hours passed like that... It's almost evening and they both didn't eat anything after their breakfast... Now Jimin is hungry... But is too shy and embarrassed to ask Jungkook  to cook...

'I'm gonna cook for me and Jungkookie hyung'

he said with a determined face as he went to the kitchen... He held the ladle and knife in his hands so determined to cook... He went to the cupboard is a and took a few Ramen packets...

Jimin poured water in the pot... waited for it to come to the boil... added the massala in...and then the noodle... He is mixing the ramen as he felt the hot pot touch his skin... he winced in pain and pulled away... he saw his skin became purple due to the burn...Still being the determined boy that he is, he finished cooking and went upstairs...

he stood in front of Jungkook's room,took a deep breath and knocked twice...

"Jungkookie hyung... It's jimin"

the door opened as Jimin saw Jungkook looking at him with a confused face...

"I was hungry hyung... so I-I cooked... do you wanna eat?" he asked... Jungkook found the boy cute as he held himself back from ruffling the boy's hair and blurting out he's cute...

"yes Jiminie...I was so hungry" he said with a bunny smile as he skipped down the stairs like the bunny that he is and sat on the table... Jimin laughed at his actions and came downstairs too... He served them both and they both started eating...

Jungkook ate the ramen as he moaned at the taste of it... "umm~ jiminie... it's so good"

"thanks hyung" Jimin said with a shy smile as they both ate in silence...

Jungkook was enjoying food until he noticed the burn mark on Jimin's hand...

"Jimin-ah" he called with a stern voice which made Jimin shiver... yet he answered "what hyungie?"

"what happened to your hands Jiminie?" he asked as he held my hand with utmost delicacy... Anyone could tell that Jungkook's worried just by the look of his face...

"I-Its just a small burn Hyung... leave it.. it'll heal"

"yah jimin-shi... jin hyung was right... you really are clumsy in kitchen... and you... are getting first aid... come on" jungkook said as he took Jimin to his room... He carefully treated jimin's wound... blowing in it whenever necessary.

Jimin just stared at his hyung's face with just one thought going on his mind....

How i wish I could be yours...