ep 5: good friends

A few days passed...

Jimin started moving closely with BTS members... He never fails to impress them with his natural talent in music... They meet almost everyday... Sing together and spend time...

Jimin started to care about all of his hyungs and the hyungs cared about their little fluff ball... The got along so well like they are each other's destiny.

Every member in the group started to get a feeling that Jimin is the person that is gonna make the group complete. His unique high pitched voice adds colour to the vocals... His self taught instrument playing never fails to impress the members.

Both Jungkook and jimin started to develop feelings for e/o which is now obvious for both of them... Yet they were both in denial.

Right now all 6 members of BTS are gathered together while the resonating voice of their leader could be heard loud and clear.

"Hey everyone! We're gathered here to discuss an important thing about the group which I've been having in my mind for a while"

He sounded so formal and serious which made the members to maintain the same vibe too...

"I am not gonna beat around the bush... I've been noticing jimin's talent in music for a while now and I feel that his voice might just be the one that the group is missing... I want to have jimin as the 7th member of our group... What do you guys feel about it?"

There was a moment of silence in the room before yoongi spoke lazily

"I... Feel the same way too.... Jimin's voice is.... Rare and beautiful..."

And within no time everyone agreed to have jimin in their group... They planned to persuade jimin to join the group later.

Meanwhile our jungkookie was having mixed feeling... His heart is in cloud 9 just by knowing that he will be working and staying with Jimin for a long time from now... His mind was afraid of falling for him even more...

That evening the members invited jimin to their fave cafe to talk about being in the team... Rap mon spoke

"Jimin ah... We all are impressed a lot with your singing skills... We feel that you might be the one that can make our group complete. Jimin ah... Can you join our team as the 7th member of BTS?"

Jimin was totally stunned to even speak...

"I-I... Namjoon hyung... W-what? I-is this a joke hyungie?"

"Ani! Why should I joke about something so serious jimin ah! Are you not intrested in becoming a member?"

"I-I don't.... Do you think.... I... Am capabe of... Being in... The team?"

"What are you saying jimin ah
... You are more than capable of being in the team with us... You are perfect jimin ah..." Said Jin hyung patting his shoulder from aside reassuring him...

"I-I can't even sing g-good hyung. I-"

"No jimin... You have the best voice I've ever heard... Your voice is sweet, angelic... No one can sing like you jimin ah... Please agree to be a part of her group" Jungkook said looking at jimin sincerely.

"I-I need some time... To... P-process this hyung... But... Thanks jungkookie hyung... You boosted my confidence a bit..."

(At jimin's home)

Jimin pov:

I really want to accept namjoon hyungs offer... But will I be able to do it?

How will the members react if they know about it?

Should I tell them...? Probably not... If I hid em all from them and accept the offer they will surely accept me...

That's what I'm gonna do....