ep 15 confused Jungkook

Jimin woke up in the floor, remembering the moments that happened yesterday... He fell asleep on the floor crying by himself... He collected himself up to do his usual morning routine...

Jimin mentally made a note that he should consult auntie Jeon about it...

Jungkook was wondering why the younger left with a not so okay look on his face... Jungkook decided to confront jimin about that to him...

Jimin came downstairs to see Jungkook eating his toast... He looked up at the younger and said

"Jimin-ah! You woke up! Let's eat"

He served jimin the toast too, who just thanked his hyung and started eating...

Jungkook while eating, asked jimin,

"Btw Jimin-ah... You suddenly went to your room without playing with me all of the sudden... Are you okay?"

"Oh.. I'm fine hyung...I was just tired, I guess..."

Jungkook clearly wasn't buying it as jimin came to his room cuz he can't sleep... But Jungkook decided not to question about it anymore of jimin wasn't wishing to share...

"Oh Jimin-ah! I accidentally brought my dad's phone instead of mine when I went to theirs yesterday..."

Jungkook said scratching the back of his neck, in embarrassment... Jimin just chuckled...

"I'm gonna give it back today..."

"Ne hyung..."

Jimin chuckled again which made Jungkook to pout and whine

"Mistakes happen... Don't make fun of me like this Jimin-ah~"

Jimin laughed and said "ok ok I won't hyungie~"

Jungkook and jimin ate in peace and Jungkook left to his parents'...

Jimin waited for about an hour... Jungkook didn't return yet... Jimin wanted to call Mrs Jeon to consult about his pain yesterday...

But jimin was afraid of Jungkook who will be there, hearing what he speak with Mrs Jeon..

But his consultation was important too... So jimin decided to call anyway...

Mrs Jeon picked up the call after a few rings..

"Jimin-ah! You okay?" She asked jimin, with worry evident in her voice...

Jimin was about to answer when he heard Jungkook on the other line saying

"Jimin? He's on the line?"

Mrs Jeon paused for a few awkward secs before she answered

"Yes dear... Now excuse me..."

She went to another room before speaking up

"Yes Jimin-ah?"

"Oh auntie... I had unbearable pain yesterday...I wanna consult you about that..."

"Oh dear... We took the test not so long ago and your reports showed that nothing changed...

I'm pretty sure nothing would've changed in just few days..

Shall I prescribe you some pain killers?... Just use them when you can't bear that pain 'kay?"

Jimin just hummed in response for that and said

"Go and enjoy you time with Jungkookie-hyung auntie...I will'nt disturb anymore..."

"Oh Sush Jimin-ah... You can never disturb auntie...and...

OH... You can join us too!"

Jimin was about to deny the offer but Mrs Jeon just went

"Okay Jimin-ah... Make sure to be here in 10 mins... Bye dearie!"

Jimin was about to speak but she hung up... Jimin smiled at his auntie's actions and let out a long sigh...

Mrs Jeon went out, only to be greeted with a confused Jungkook...

"Why did jimin call you?" He asked with eyebrows raised...

"Oh...um... Nothing really... It's just... HEY! I invited jiminie over..."

Jungkook was about to say something but Mrs Jeon said

"We are gonna get ready for lunch with him... He's coming after a long time... Go prepare the table you both!"

She commanded Jungkook and his father...

Jungkook's father sighed saying "I get no respect these days..." And went to arrange the table...

The confused Jungkook joined his father setting up the table...

A few mins later the bell rang, indicating that jimin was there...

Jungkook was about to go, but Mrs Jeon was faster..

She opened the door, revealing a jimin who dressed up to come there...

"Aww Jimin-ah... Come in dear..."

Mrs Jeon basically pulled jimin in for a hug...

She held jimin in her arms tightly as she remembered that the boy experienced a lotta pain the previous night...

Jungkook, who was confused looking at his mother hugging his fellow bandmate tightly, coughed a little which made them pull out of their hug...

"Oh jiminie baby... Let's go have food... It's lunchtime... Uncle and Jungkook made the table for you..."

She said as she went to the kitchen...

Jimin looked at Mr Jeon with a defeated smile...

"Don't you dare tease me... Let's go have lunch..."

Mr Jeon said as jimin laughed and followed him leaving behind a confused Jungkook..

He was thinking the same thing for the past half an hour or so..

'how is jimin close with my family...?"

He then snapped out of it to find that no one else was there in the hall...

"The literally forgot about their own son..." He said as loudly as possible and let out a fake cry...

His mother, who heard it, replied

"Don't act up... Have the lunch before it gets cold..."

He then went in and had their food... Jungkook too, joined the chat, speaking something or the other with his family and Jimin-ssi..

But those questions in his mind was left unanswered... He mentally made a note that he is gonna ask his mother about this...