ep 16 take good care of Jimin-ssi

Both Jungkook and jimin spent their entire day Jungkook's parents... Jungkook too, enjoyed the time with his parents and jimin, really...

But all Jungkook needs is answers to the questions that's been haunting him for the past few hours..

Jimin was happily talking with Jungkook's father, laughing at Mr Jeon's dad jokes...

Jungkook thought it was the best time to ask his mother about it... Jungkook practically dragged his mother to his room and asked...

"Mom... Don't you think I need answers...?"

"Answers? For what?"

"How.are.you.guys.and.jimin.so.close."

He spelled each and every word to his mother..

"Oh jungkook-ah... You're stressing the topic too much... Leave it dear...

Jungkook who is as stubborn as his mom is, didn't leave the topic

"Tell me mom... Don't you think I deserve to know?"

Jungkook's mother sighed and said

"Jungkook-ah... I don't think... I can tell you all that..."

"So there's something going on between you both then... Tell me what's going on..."

Jungkook's mother looked at Jungkook with a sad smile...

"Jimin himself will tell you when he feels comfortable..."

Jungkook was about to argue back but his mother just placed her hand on his lips, as an action of asking him not to talk further...

"But eomma has just one thing to tell you about this..."

Jungkook just looked at his mother in a curious eyes, wondering what his mother gonna say...

"Please... Take a good care of Jimin-ssi... Jimin is... Going through a lot... more Than what you expect him to..."

Jungkook's mother says, hey eyes tearing up, without realising...

Jungkook looked at his mother, and wiped her tears off...

"Why are you crying eomma..? Please don't cry.."

"Oh I'm not crying jungkook-ah..."

She said as she showed Jungkook a smile, assuring that she's okay...

"Remember jungkook-ah... If anything, call eomma immediately okay?"

Jungkook, who was confused as hell, agreed anyway... Jungkook was about to speak something but he got interrupted by his father shouting

"Jagi-yaah! What are you and Jungkook doing sneaking in his room!? We both are here waiting here right?"

Both of them sighed to themselves and went out...  It's time for them to leave...

Soon jimin and Jungkook set out to the car, after bidding their goodbyes...

Jimin who was sitting on the car, next to Jungkook, says

"I enjoyed my time with your parents hyung... Thanks..."

Jungkook, who decided to tease the boy, asked

"So you enjoy time with my mom and dad than what you enjoy with me right?"

"What... No hyung! I enjoy time with you a lot too!"

"I don't think so... You didn't play with me yesterday and just went to your room..."

Jungkook said, sternly as he stopped the car at the signal...

"I did because I couldn't bear the pain hyung..!"

Jungkook, who took a moment to process what jimin just says, asked

"What... What pain Jimin-ah..?"

"I-I..."

Jimin, who was now freaking out, thought about a reason to find up with...

While jimin remained silent as Jungkook looked at the boy who is now freaking out on the inside, trying to voice out how he really felt that day...

Jimin was about to open his mouth to explain how things are to Jungkook his the suddenly the horn blared from the behind...

Jungkook noticed that the signal has turned and then started driving, leaving the topic...

Jimin was kind of grateful that he escaped this time but he knew that he's gonna have to tell him one day or the other...

Jimin and Jungkook went in, jimin immediately excused himself saying

"I'm tired, hyung... I'm going to bed..."

Jimin went to his room, without waiting for Jungkook's reply, and let out a huge sigh of relief...

He started reading his novel in hope that it will make him fall asleep... But jimin knew that he's not gonna sleep anytime soon as he just loved the story...

Jungkook on the other hand, went to his own room too, started thinking all possible thing that what his mother told him might be...

'what did my mother mean when my mom said "take care of jimin"?'

He sat on his bed, thought about it for a long time,but couldn't make out what the reason night be... Something in him told him to stay closer to jimin rn... And that's what he did...

He went straight to jimin to see if the smaller is asleep or not... He saw jimin, reading a book, a slight blush covering his cute, chubby cheeks...

"What are you reading, Jimin-ssi"

Jimin looked up to Jungkook, who froze for a moment, seeing Jungkook there before he answered

"Oh this hyung! Thus is my favourite novel..!"

"Oh..? What is that story about..?"

"Oh... It's actually a love story... It's actually an story of ideal couple... They show all the mushy, cute stuffs that couples do..."

Jungkook muttered a little oh, looking at the cover of the book...

Jimin looked at Jungkook, with love filled, hopeful eyes and said

"I wish someone would love me and I love them too, with my whole heart... Just Like the ones in the story.."